GMAIL Issue

Nervous God

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sometimes I get many emails for castings and just do not have the time. It is usually not reading for me though. It is the pictures I send. Sometimes I am busy with 2 mails and attach the wrong pictures to the wrong mail.

Just no time sometimes to look properly. This bizz is very high presure when it comes to responding. No luxury of time!

W

Thanks for that.

Didn't know you could do so much with Gmail.

Google Labs has it all.

That's why I like Gmail. They are improving it constantly. Even better, via "Google Apps" you can keep your own non-gmail address (like I-luv-you@too-mut.com) while using Gmail.

When it's grayed out though, you can't use the stop feature. That's the issue, I think it should be a default, not a option. If it's a option, just don't use it :)

The reason it greys out is because there is nothing to stop. The page has already loaded - or in your original post case scenario the email has already be sent on the currently loaded page.

:) Actually it's more I write a email, then forget to add more docs or pictures.

Thing is you want things to work at the dumbest level, not try and get the dumbest, i.e. me, to have to install, turn on, etc in order to get things to work.

I think it's something Google has misunderstood.

Archived