Muslim teacher gets OWNED by reporter

TheCorinthian

On the otherhand would an old fashioned nun be allowed to wear her garb if she taught at a non-Catholic school?

Great question.

The flying nun or Sister Theresa maybe. Can't think of anyone else (and I'm not about to start another one of those 'who would you prefer to fuck' polls).

She must be hot looking behind the veil.

I remember a gal who had one of the hottest bods I ever "saw." This was in Malaysia. She was my colleague's secretary. She wore the headscarf (no veil), but also every day wore a baju kurung that was at least as tight as an SQ hostie's! Daaayyyyymmmmm! 25-ish, gorgeous face, about 155 (5'3") tall, 40Kg, nice set of C+s, tiny waist and an ass that would "make a dead man cum" (as Mick sang)...

Ahhh, Zarina. I miss you. I must say, I had quite a few wanks to that one LOL! The head scarf and baju kurung just made her all the more sexy.

She must be hot looking behind the veil.

I remember a gal who had one of the hottest bods I ever "saw." This was in Malaysia. She was my colleague's secretary. She wore the headscarf (no veil)' date=' but also every day wore a baju kurung that was at least as tight as an SQ hostie's! Daaayyyyymmmmm! 25-ish, gorgeous face, about 155 (5'3") tall, 40Kg, nice set of C+s, tiny waist and an ass that would "make a dead man cum" (as Mick sang)...

Ahhh, Zarina. I miss you. I must say, I had quite a few wanks to that one LOL! The head scarf and baju kurung just made her all the more sexy.[/quote']

You can have 4 wives in Malaysia, why did you just not have her start your harem :beer:

She must wear veil in front of men.

Yet she interviewed with a male with no veil.

I don't get it.

Someone please explain this logic.

No veil when men around. She interviews with a man and wears no veil.

Again, I don't get it. Please help me with this one.

Archived