Airport train beats Skytrain

buffalo_bill

Gentlemen ,

since I only use the BTS during afternoon uni closing time under the influence of strong sedatives to avoid for example lifting other peoples skirts in public it could be said that my hormon balance is fairly stable .

Last Sunday I came back from China and looking out of the plane I saw the expressway along the airport blocked with cars . Which made me use the unfamous airport train for experimental reasons . Completely useless by the way , unit needs 30 minutes to Pasathai alone .

The important thing and why I might use this train again is that obviously lots of suburban young Thai people take the airport train to hit the urban nightlife .

Oh Jesus Christ .

While it could be said that Chulalongkorn lasses still observe a somewhat acceptable outfit this is not the case with young suburban Thais planning a night out . I was considering to return to Suvannapumm only to travel to Makkasan again . The guy from the government who fears for the national values is absolutely right .

Nuff said

I've seen girls going out at night on the Skytrain who seem to be wearing baby doll nighties with a black bra and panties underneath. Most peculiar attire for public wear. :hmmm:

A year or so ago I had a trio of "bad girls" in class. You only had to look at them to know they were sluts. The other girls wouldn't sit near them. So what's wrong with sluts anyway? :dunno:

Archived