Let Battle Commence

Mekong

This is perhaps one of the most interesting threads I have ever read here...please continue to post, have continued good luck, and I agree about your decision to spare the dogs.

Thanks buddha for your feedback and support, not just about my ongoing case but also confirming that my decision to leave the dogs out of it was the correct one, it was a difficult decision to make but I feel it was the correct one. The more that people agree with my decision the easier it makes it for me.

Kong

I made a similar decision about my daughter from my 1st marriage, when custody came up, I reasoned she was better with a happy mum than a happy dad. She's now 25 and going from strength to strength...

Thanks buddha for your feedback and support, not just about my ongoing case but also confirming that my decision to leave the dogs out of it was the correct one, it was a difficult decision to make but I feel it was the correct one. The more that people agree with my decision the easier it makes it for me.

Kong

Wow, I havent read up in here lately.

But, like Buddha, I think this is one of the most interesting threads I have read in here for a very long time.

Many farangs would have just cut their losses, instead of trying to fight a thai juridical system. As it is in most cases uphill, especially as a farang going to court facing a HiSo thai family.

But with that kind of money involved, I definitely understand and respect your persistence.

Hands up for you and best of luck.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, I havent read up in here lately.

But, like Buddha, I think this is one of the most interesting threads I have read in here for a very long time.

Many farangs would have just cut their losses, instead of trying to fight a thai juridical system. As it is in most cases uphill, especially as a farang going to court facing a HiSo thai family.

But with that kind of money involved, I definitely understand and respect your persistence.

Hands up for you and best of luck.

Pescator,

Thanks for wishing me luck.

I have actually found the Thai Judicial system rather fair so far, every time I have made a court order asking for things it has been granted now this may be down to the fact that I am basically doing my own case and have a Thai lawyer as required, it has been I who has taken the court order to the relevant judges and made the request.

In my home country ( UK) I very much doubt I could go to the Old Bailey, sit with a Judge and ask him to sign a request for "Land Vehicle Office" (DVLC in UK) and ask for records of all vehicles she has had in her name since 2547 based on name and ID card number, I also very much doubt that I could get a request for Bank details ie Thanachart Bank every account in her name based on Name and ID card details, over here if you explain why and you give a good reason the request is signed.

Biggest problem is Thai Lawyers, they do as little as possible to bring the case to court but not much more, you really need to be ones own investigative lawyer to ensure all the I's are dotted and the T's are crossed, that is where many cases fall down here "Lack of Evidence" so if I do lose I only have myself to blame.

She is already out on bail from Dusit District Criminal Court for missappropriation, I have another case against her and her Brother for missappropriation / handling stolen goods, well actually multiple cases hence the reason it is at Ratchada Criminal Court it carries 5-10 years , district court only handles cases up to 2 years jail time, I already have some of her bank accounts frozen I will move to ask for the rest to be frozen later today, plus her CIMB Securites Account, BOT Funds, SCB Funds etc etc, you don't think I would send the bitch down without having her money frozen first.

Game on!

good luck today ! :)

Cheers BB

Today she did not show yet again but her lawyer offered me triple than was offered in initial arbitration I told him to shove it, triple it again and we may be on the same page.

Hearing adjourned and reconvene on Friday for more negotiations, my negotiation is cough up or get sent down with the rest of your corrupt family. Currently my Lawyer and Translator are sat outside a restaurant we are dining at in deep conversation with the head of Land Vehicle Registerary Office, one of my witnesses. ... Silly little girl does not realize who I am calling as witness and her Lawyer doesn't give two shits.