Cosmetic surgery can eliminate white-towel syndrom

buffalo_bill

My ultralongtimegirlfriend has a big scar from a Caesarean section years ago. Whilst this did never disturb nor distract me in any way, it worries her a lot. I am therefore currently under request to do something about it. As it is my religion to pay only if the investment is of future use, I suggested to replace the surgery by 60 more white towels and thus receiving the same result by a cheaper method. " But have operation Khun xxxx mutz more beautiful " was the answer. She always speaks of herself as Khun xxxx. Which made me explain that even for the most passionate investor there is no big difference if under the towel there is no scar any more or 2 scars or 3 scars. Crisis, Khun xxxx does not like her wishes to be questioned. After several hours silent evaluation of medieval tradition against no-scar-any-more she then said : " Falang you mad but okay kaaaaaaaaa.."

As result of a highly democratic process in decision-finding and expression of the free will may I ask my learned bretheren on this board :

Where in Bangkok can a cosmetic surgery of this kind be done in reliable "quality" and comfortable surroundings ? I found some in the papers and the internet , but would prefer the advice of the sanuking expert.

Many thanks in advance,

Buffalo Bill

Let me just say that nothing else on this board makes me laugh out loud like an idiot in front of my computer like your posts b_b- :-))

For cosmetical surgery, I have no idea. I must say I liked the 60 more towels idea a lot more.

A while ago I had a GF from Korat which had a tremendous boob job done there. Judging from that particular piece of work I would not hesitate to consult plastic surgeons from Korat :-))) It was like the real thing just...err...big, really big.

SC

To remove a scar involves cosmetic surgery, but surgery nonetheless. This will result in another scar, the extent of

which depends upon how an individual heals. I suppose

that if your girlfriend could remain relatively motionless

for the first few days or so this might help to reduce the

new scar. You should remenber that some people tend to

form larger, thicker scars than others. Yanhee is the place

to go; and, the consultation is free.

Iuytrede,

Pete,

many thanks for your advice. My gf is already negotiating with Yanhee who seem just to be delighted to overhaul anything she thinks is up for repair. If their medical skills are as developed as their friendlyness on the telephone it must be an excellent place. I rang them yesterday and spoke to a gentleman whose name I vaguely remember as Dr. Suratongawattarongapongosulipong and who was a master in kind advice. I#ll keep you informed about further proceedings.

cheers

Archived