Nerdy Nerdy Nerdy - New Jailbroken Iphone 4

Coss

Just got me an iPhone 4 White 32 GB

Luverly

For those who are interested in such things, mine shipped with 4.3.3 thereby allowing an un-tethered JailBreak, 4.3.4 and 4.3.5 are stuck on tethered.

JailBreakMe.com does it in seconds

again - luverly

what used to take hours and constant risk of bricking the phone, now accomplished in minutes.

Now to fill the 32 GB up with content, through a strangulated usb cord....

Cheers

Coss

iPhone hacker golden boy hired by Apple

What do you do when you have $76 billion cash in the bank and a 19-year-old hacker repeatedly thwarts your army of engineers' attempts to lock down your smartphone and tablet platform?

Bring him into the tent, of course.

In what is being described as a stroke of genius, Apple has hired Nicholas Allegra aka “comexâ€, the notorious hacker behind JailbreakMe which makes removing the restrictions on the company's iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad devices as simple as clicking a link.

Allegra's site contains code that lets people “jailbreakâ€, or strip the security from, their i-devices in a minute or two.

This enables users to install unapproved apps and themes obtained for free outside of the app store, such as from unauthorised stores like Cydia. The hack has been implemented by millions around the world.

“So, the week after next I will be starting an internship with Apple,†Allegra announced over Twitter

Hi,

"In what is being described as a stroke of genius"

That sounds like typical marketing bullshit to me. Hardly the first time this has been done.

Sanuk!

Yes, they made a movie about a similar theme "Catch me if you can", with he of Forrest Gump fame :beer:

Archived