Happy Birthday Khunsanuk

Kiwi

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

Thanks guys.

Gobbledonk, I've certainly come close a couple of time of doing exactly that (i.e. shut it all down), but then I remember all the good things that have come out of this board, take a deep breath and calm down :)

As for forgetting b'day. Guess I'm more than halfway to the end, but they don't bother me.

Sanuk!

Aye - I recall the last run-in with the creation known as 'frede', among others - I thought you handled it with a lot more dignity than I would have. SuaDum once described you as one of the nicest people he has ever met, and Nervous God as one of the drunkest ! :clown:

Hi,

Aye - I recall the last run-in with the creation known as 'frede', among others - I thought you handled it with a lot more dignity than I would have. SuaDum once described you as one of the nicest people he has ever met, and Nervous God as one of the drunkest ! :clown:

Unfortunately I was not able to handle the last incident with Nervous God with the same dignity, or at least I could not prevent him from leaving the board. I guess the 2 of us having patched up things on a personal level is at least a good thing.

Not sure why Suadum is no longer posting, but would imagine it might be due to work pressure.

Bloody nice of him to say that of me btw. The two of us had some differences at times as well, but he is good guy and one I consider a friend. (Same goes for NG btw).

As I mentioned before, the board can (and has!) cause me a huge amount of headache, but it has also gained me several friends, 2 jobs and prevented my company from going under. That's a lot of positiveness there.

Sanuk!

Archived