Europe

Steve

not going to happen and the Greeks know it very well.....

and buying the Greeks out of the Euro will cost the other Euro-countries (not the EU) between 150 and 350 billion, thus also not going to happen.

first it was kinda punish them for being corrupt, alas, that does not work, so probably looking towards giving them a clean slate, in order for a fresh start, but under supervision.

just my 2 satang....

BB

It's not really clear how Greece will act in the next weeks. The leading Greek left-wing politician says, if elected in June, he doesn't want to repay the countries debt. If he overplays his hand, Greek will go down and it is not clear if the Euro will go down as well.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nobody will know untill after the elections, that is clear.

polls today state that the traditional parties are re-gaining their voters, and that would be a good thing.

hopefully common sense will win, but sure they already know they will get more support and debt clearance from the Eurozone countries and that is not a good thing.....

and Hollande is a nightmare for the Euro as well :(

BB

nobody will know untill after the elections, that is clear.

polls today state that the traditional parties are re-gaining their voters, and that would be a good thing.

hopefully common sense will win, but sure they already know they will get more support and debt clearance from the Eurozone countries and that is not a good thing.....

and Hollande is a nightmare for the Euro as well :(

BB

Unrelated. I was just in Poland this weekend. A plate of Spaghetti and a beer in a nice restaurant was around 6 EUR .

beer.gif

unrelated indeed, and the price for ST and LT, just in case coss might be interested ?

:beer:

I had not time for this. But I had checked it out before for Krakow, just in case. The reports were not very positive in regard to P4P....

Alas there are a lot of beauties among the Polish girls.

I wonder what the future of the EU will be? I assume they will find a way to stick together and make it work. More checks and balances perhaps for economies that pull everyone else in the union down.

Don't think we'll see England in there in the near future.

I wonder what the future of the EU will be? I assume they will find a way to stick together and make it work. More checks and balances perhaps for economies that pull everyone else in the union down.

Don't think we'll see England in there in the near future.

Steve,

no need to worry, the EU is there to stay, as is the Euro.

and, no, the UK will not step into the Euro, its not in their interests.

later, yes, maybe in 10-15 yeras, they will be part of the Euro.

and even way later, we'll speak of a unique world currency, who knows.....

BB

Archived