Iran Warships Enter Mediterranean

Julian2

dont set yourself apart pal, i know children die in palestine at the hands of the israeli army and seeing kids blown up is horrible, you dont have some special gift to feel it alone. it takes 2 to tango and both sides are fucked up with this cycle of violence but why the fuck does iran have to go get nukes. WHY???????????????????

I despise bully boys wherever they raise their ugly heads..and besides my usual bete noir (you know who..because I’m very familiar with events there) that includes condemnation of Assad’s atrocities in Syria, the stifling of democracy and barbaric treatment of the powerless in Iran, Zimbabwe, Burma, Bahrein, Saudi Arabia, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Belarus, N Korea, China ..to name but a few...looks like Russia is rejoining the club too.

Just watching the news tonight and what Assad is doing to civilians and especially children is heart breaking.

I hope constant pressure from people power will force influential governments to act or be shamed if they don’t.

PS I’m aware that Imadinnerjacket is mates with Assad...I’d like the rug to be pulled from under both of them. Perhaps peace in the Middle East would be a start...negate the need for nukes offensive or defensive.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Iran has the largest Jewish population of any Muslim-majority country some 25,000 - 40,000. Jews are protected under the Iranian constitution and a seat is reserved for a Jew in the Majlis.

I think you'll find it's the Zionists that Iran dislikes. You would too if Israel bombed British scientists in the streets of London, threatened to attack Sellafield nuclear power station, and drummed up economic sanctions against you, when Israel is the biggest offender of the lot.

I think they are also pissed off with Israel constantly playing the anti-Semite card to deflect any criticism....as you do, LP.

Read Jewish Israeli Norman Finkelstein's book "The Holocaust Industry"

:beer:

Finkelstein should be required reading in high school and college in the US. Given that the US is basically broke we really can't afford the wars we are in much less new ones.

Archived