Iran Warships Enter Mediterranean

Julian2

Guest lazyphil

Germany doesn't have any. Part of the unification deal with Russia was that the soviet military leaves East Germany completely taking all weapons with them. Germany paid several billions to the russian military for this - Germany built for example housing estates for Russian soldiers in Moscow.

The unification couldn't have happened without the consent of Russia. How times have changed since then, if you look at Putin's nationalism today.

It is France and the Brits who have atomic weapons. Both former superpowers. They need the weapons against the invasion of Greek immigrants or to protect sheeps at Falkland Islands. neener.gif

dont get me started on the falklands and the argies bitching about ownership-tell ya what mr pissed off argie, give back the land you robbed from the natives in the first place and we'll considor the falklands and while your at it scumbags give up the nazi devils you're harboring. oh and your spanish brothers and sisters might want to considor giving over tenerife etc to morocco since they're far nearer to them than the spanish mainland .....grrrrrr

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dont get me started on the falklands and the argies bitching about ownership-tell ya what mr pissed off argie, give back the land you robbed from the natives in the first place and we'll considor the falklands and while your at it scumbags give up the nazi devils you're harboring. oh and your spanish brothers and sisters might want to considor giving over tenerife etc to morocco since they're far nearer to them than the spanish mainland .....grrrrrr

That's what I meant. I guess the loss of Malta still hurts. laugh.gifcover.gif

SO, USA, England, Russia, China, India, France, Pakistan, Israel, No. Korea and formerly South Africa.

Actually England doesn't have any nuclear weapons, however the United Kingdom (UK) does and they are carried by 4 submarines which are all based at HMNB Clyde at Faslane on the west coast of Scotland.

hey we had an empire lol, you tried and failed!!!!

We owned the Island of Crabs (Carribbean) from 1689–1693 as I just found out. I wonder why no one talks about this in Germany. hmmmer.gif

Anyway, there was no Germany until the mid 19.th Century. It consisted of around 50 kingdoms around 1800. beer.gif

Later Germany wanted to become a global player with colonies in Africa and the Pacific, but lost them during WW I. This was good in hindsight since we did not have all the troubles with decolonization later on...

http://en.wikipedia....German_colonies

Archived