What We Love About Thailand

panadolsandwich

Anyhow back to business and the colourful life of Thailand

Come on! Don't be shy. I promise not to use any colourful language - what a terrible people we've become - terrified we might trip on a foot, when language is our very best assest. Christ you just don't come here for the women or have I underestimated you?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come on! Don't be shy. I promise not to use any colourful language - what a terrible people we've become - terrified we might trip on a foot, when language is our very best assest. Christ you just don't come here for the women or have I underestimated you?

talking to yourself is a sign of schizophrenia!

and cheap treatment of your schizophrenia (still on topic!)

Well I'm glad you think so - at least I'm willing to let it slide for the good of the topic. Cheapside yeah I used to know someone from there. Cheers - and with all this frivolity well despite it in fact - can you please stay on topic?

Why don't you stop all this bickering and tell me a great story? Let me start one for you - 'Star what is it you see, it's probably nothing in common with me' There you go. Ha! should be easy for you now.

Anyhow - tell me a fantastic story.

Well I'm glad you think so - at least I'm willing to let it slide for the good of the topic. Cheapside yeah I used to know someone from there. Cheers - and with all this frivolity well despite it in fact - can you please stay on topic?

you tell everybody to stay on topic but you yourself go offtopic in most of your posts.

now back to topic: what we love about Thailand: a lot of Farang morons are kept in their ghettos and do not bother me!

Archived