Closest Apple Shop To Asok

Coss

Coss,

I try to keep things simple for you my friend, you have enough on your plate with MLG and adapting to life in Laos so us Thai expats try to make it comfortable over here when our cousins visit.

Don't get one, I cannot put mine down you will be hooked, just make sure you get a good data plan, mine is 899+ / Month unlimited download.

PM me for the URL to Jailbreak IOS 5.1.1

Coss,

I try to keep things simple for you my friend, you have enough on your plate with MLG and adapting to life in Laos so us Thai expats try to make it comfortable over here when our cousins visit.

Don't get one, I cannot put mine down you will be hooked, just make sure you get a good data plan, mine is 899+ / Month unlimited download.

PM me for the URL to Jailbreak IOS 5.1.1

My iphone 4 is 5.1.1 and jail broken I assume the process is the same for ipads.

Cheers

Coss

I don't want to hijack this thread but I thought it would be the easiest place to ask an Apple question. About 3 weeks ago, I bought an Apple Iphone 3G on Ebay that has a "tethered jailbreak" which meant nothing to me when I bought it, except the ability to use the phone with different carriers. I let it sit for a week and tried to power it up and it won't get any farther than showing either the Apple logo or a battery charging. The little that I understand is that, when the phone gets into this mode, I need to re-boot from a computer, after running the program http://osxdaily.com/2012/03/08/redsn0w-0-9-10b6-download/ I can't get this program to run on my computer. I've also tried blackrain and have had the same results. Any help would be appreciated.

Archived