I Need A Wolfpack! The Hangover 2.5

griffithvoice

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BB,

Most of us on here can have a bit of fun and trade insults knowing that they are in jest, damn even Gobbie has now learned that I am a cantacorous old fool who loves to get a reaction, as well as offering my advice when the question is serious. if the advice I offer is good or bad I don't know!

The difference with PDS is that one moment he can be polite and the next his is full of vitriol , KS has benched him on so many occasions I bet he has splinters up his butt by now.

KS

You know Munchie and I are both thick skinned and our personal insults fall off each other like water from a ducks back, we are being polite with each other on this occasion and will remain so. When Flash asked me at Det 5 the other Friday "How is your mate Munchie" then I realised that our occasional spats are entertaining.

snapback.pnggobbledonk, on 02 September 2012 - 00:07, said:

a bunch of cranky old bastards sniping at one another

hé ! I resent that comment !!!! :angryfire:

OK, we have to reframe this: a bunch of cranky old bastards, plus BB who is an especially cranky old bastard, as his comment shows. cheerleader.gif

BB,

Most of us on here can have a bit of fun and trade insults knowing that they are in jest, damn even Gobbie has now learned that I am a cantacorous old fool who loves to get a reaction, as well as offering my advice when the question is serious. if the advice I offer is good or bad I don't know!

The difference with PDS is that one moment he can be polite and the next his is full of vitriol , KS has benched him on so many occasions I bet he has splinters up his butt by now.

fully aware of that, my comment was more directed to the second part wishing to ban him ad eternum.....

snapback.pnggobbledonk, on 02 September 2012 - 00:07, said:

a bunch of cranky old bastards sniping at one another

OK, we have to reframe this: a bunch of cranky old bastards, plus BB who is an especially cranky old bastard, as his comment shows. cheerleader.gif

again, I resent that, we are not old at all....specially me.

cranky at tims, like most of us :)

BB

Archived