Iphone 5, First Impression

kamui

One of the main reasons that the iPhone is and may still be a leader in the market, is not because tech-heads like us can ascertain which phone is technically better.

It is because tech challenged air-head girls, can pick it up and use it, without too much furrowing of the brow.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got reminded of why I left the West.

My new neighbours are from Poland, 30 something Man, Wife, Child. All good. A typical photo perfect, blonde family, smiles and energy.

Then I noticed, every morning she comes out and smokes 2 or 3 cigarettes on the front porch, her demeanor that of a witch about to flay a child, no makeup, no happiness.

Today she went in and started haranguing her man, this went on for twenty minutes, and didn't stop, not even when they emerged and as a trio, got on the moto and left, her raucous tones trailing off into the distance...

I got reminded of why I left the West.

My new neighbours are from Poland, 30 something Man, Wife, Child. All good. A typical photo perfect, blonde family, smiles and energy.

Then I noticed, every morning she comes out and smokes 2 or 3 cigarettes on the front porch, her demeanor that of a witch about to flay a child, no makeup, no happiness.

Today she went in and started haranguing her man, this went on for twenty minutes, and didn't stop, not even when they emerged and as a trio, got on the moto and left, her raucous tones trailing off into the distance...

Yeah, Apple Maps can destroy a family. I guess she checked the turn by turn navi on Apple Maps and learnt that the last route was to "Tilac Bar" hubbahubba.gif

Hitler Finds Out About Apple's new iOS6 Maps

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkDz4wMI9J8

In regard to blondes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHX2mvFVQMs

Archived