How Long Does It Take Mail From Usa To Los ?

gawguy

I didn't see a better forum to ask this question so I hope this is okay..

A regular mail in an 8 inch X 10 inch manila envelope was sent to me 12 days ago. I'm in Pattaya and mail sent from California via US Mail. It has not arrived yet. How long does it take? It has important personal info.

Thanks,

Gaw Guy

I didn't see a better forum to ask this question so I hope this is okay..

A regular mail in an 8 inch X 10 inch manila envelope was sent to me 12 days ago. I'm in Pattaya and mail sent from California via US Mail. It has not arrived yet. How long does it take? It has important personal info.

Thanks,

Gaw Guy

If "IMPORTANT PERSONAL INFO" why not use FEDEX or DHL? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

This is called preemptive head banging, since we don't know if it's important. chinaman.gif

Considering the OP's last entry to his post was "It has important personal info" one can only assume that either

a) It Contains as mentioned "It has important personal info"

B) the OP is lying

I doubt that the OP has a reason to lie hence that case a) is applicable and I did not damage my head in vain.

There is no way I would trust either surface or air mail to document containing "important personal info" use a courier service it's only $25, if the papers arn't worth 25 Bucks to you they ain't important.

Archived