Random Pics From The First Couple Months

JaiRai

No apologies. But if this is inappropriate go ahead delete (mods), no problem. Not a blog guy, and was deleting pics off the phone and figured what the hell. Uploaded some to google+ but hidden. Sorry, nothing nefarious or risque. Just unadulterated random shite from first couple months in bangkok.

1. Know your boundaries. It's important. :)

IMG_0962.JPG

2. Don't know what kind of sick individual would deface public property in this manner, but I like it.

IMG_0963.JPG

3. Enjoying the beauty walk down Ratchada.

IMG_0981.JPG

4. ??

IMG_0953.JPG

5. Dear God. How did I end up there? They do offer free tutoring along with the lady drinks.

IMG_0969.JPG

6. A strange woman that was rather frustrating (not at Big Dogs) stuck this under my drink, refused to translate, then ripped it up. Understand a little but not the whole thing.

IMG_0986.JPG

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys - more to come, hopefully better as time goes by.

Flashermac - expected a translation of the last from you. I got it btw - means up to you, whatever you think. But I think in the context of the person involved more along the lines of -- I don't care what you think. It's a crazy mixed up world. :)

Keep up the good work, JaiRai. We dont have a terribly good record with newbies, but my advice is to ignore pretty much everything typed by the following BMs:

flashermac

munchmaster

mekong

kamui

baa99

coss

gobbledonk

horneytorney

Other than the above miscreants, the majority of BMs currently active on the board are OK. :grinyes:

Oy, it's The_Munchmaster btw. :banghead:

The only definite article in English is the word the, denoting person(s) or thing(s) already mentioned, under discussion, implied, or otherwise presumed familiar to the listener or reader. The is the most commonly used word in the English language.

"The" can be used with both singular and plural nouns, with nouns of any gender, and with nouns that start with any letter. This is different from many other languages, which have different articles in those situations.

So Either we know you, which we don't, you are a schizophrenic or have a gender Identity.

I will be polite and go for the middle choice unless you want to confess that you are the alter ego of Divine, must admit close resemblance to your avatar.

Myself and others, it seems one does not understand basic English.

Just because I am the only one to disagree with your opinions and tell you as such on the forum, since you are such a wimp who refuses to meet me in real, does not mean that others may not agree with me.

No this is not a cyber bully threat or a keyboard warrior talk, I know that you could probably kick my ass just due to our size difference, I did offer you the opportunity to meet up face to face to clear the air between us but you declined, not my loss and in your opinion not yours either so lets just continue to agree to disagree can we agree to keep our insults civil at least?

Enjoy your trip.

Kong

Archived