Random Pics From The First Couple Months

JaiRai

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad not to Disappoint you Gobbie :)

As you may or may have not have noticed even though THE and I may not get along we are both well past the insulting each other stage, in fact in PVT Munchie has given me some good advice re Cost of Living in UAE etc so I can put in a competitive tender for work over there which I appreciate his feedback on,

Yes we both have ego's I agree on that but nine times out of ten it is just banter between us, I am a stubborn asshole from Northern England and he is from Scotland, do you really expect peace love and harmony?

Shouldnt you be back in Leeds or similar by now ? I'm confused - but then I usually am. :surprised:

I will let that insult pass on this occasion, wrong side of the Pennines I am North West, Salford less than 60KM between the 2 cities but we may as well be in different countries, there is more chance of me being friends with Munchie or his fellow Scots than me being friendly with someone from West Yorkshire, it dates back to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_roses which ended up in a Lancastrian Victory and the founding of the Tudor Dynasty, the Scots sided with the House of Lancaster.

I was back in the UK the weekend before last for a football game but not returned full time yet.

I'd probably tread lightly, huumlaar ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_independence

Mekong, I picked Leeds out of a hat - for all I knew you were from Cornwall !

We only hear about Leeds, Wigan and Manchester when the Kangaroos go over there on tour, or a high-profile League player signs up with an English club to make money in our 'off season'. Given that most of the remainder of Britain wouldn't know Rugby League from caber tossing, its something of a novelty to turn on the telly and see people actually watching the games - that's for the games where you can actually SEE anything for the fog / sleet / snow. I can only assume that the Summers up there must be truly awesome to make up for those Winters. :yikes:

Myself and others, it seems one does not understand basic English.

Your use of the word we on this forum suggested that the entire board doesn't know me. You may not but others do.

Just because I am the only one to disagree with your opinions and tell you as such on the forum, since you are such a wimp who refuses to meet me in real, does not mean that others may not agree with me.

So I'm a wimp for not meeting you?! :rolleyes:

.....so lets just continue to agree to disagree can we agree to keep our insults civil at least?

What insults are you talking about other than you calling me a wimp?

Sorry about this JaiRai, but apparently Mekongs on his way out so cut him some slack. :shakehead

Archived