Men get better and women get desperate?

As I approach 30 I see unattached girls my age just about starting to get desperate and guys my age enjoying life more and more.

Men seem to become more attractive to women as they have increasingly more money, more status associated with career progression, more confidence, social skills, maturity etc

How soon do women start getting desperate (due to biological clocks, losing their looks etc), and does the degree of desperation increase proportionately with time?

Is this your experience also? and how long do men continue to improve and become increasingly attractive to women? What age do men start to lose their appeal?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Men seem to become more attractive to women as they have increasingly more money, more status associated with career progression, more confidence, social skills, maturity etc"

IMO that generally applies with older women. I don't think the 21-25yr old ladies are too interested in the 30yr+ male population. Once a chick hits 25 she starts thinking about marriage and kids etc. Before that time she just wants to have fun and party and usually socializes with her peers in the same age category. Remember USA society likes to segment and segregate social activities according to age,especially the partyscene.

I think that a woman that isn't married starts panicking at around 30 and she gets desparate at about 35. I am of course talking about chicks in the States.

BTW- a rich guy at any age is attractive.

"I don't think the 21-25yr old ladies are too interested in the 30yr+ male population"

don't you think that your cut-off age of 30 is a bit on the low side?

i don't really think that theres much difference between a 30 year old and a 35 year old guy (apart from the 35y guy having more cash) and so don't believe that most girls would distinguish between the 2 ages

"don't you think that your cut-off age of 30 is a bit on the low side?

i don't really think that theres much difference between a 30 year old and a 35 year old guy (apart from the 35y guy having more cash) and so don't believe that most girls would distinguish between the 2 ages"

No, I don't think that the cut off age is too low. Generally most women in the 21-25yr group are associating with men their own age. Around 25yrs they start branching outto older guys. My experience is primarily based on the dating scene in NYC and LA. I am sure in other place it is different. Now I must put in a clarifier, alot depends on what age a guy looks more so than his actual age.

I never made a distinction between a 30yr vs 35 yr old man. I think you misinterpreted the post. I was referring to women.

I see many generalisations here coming from all angles. Everyone changes their perspectives at different times of their life, male and female. Some make the change at 21, others at 61. Putting labels on age groups or gender achieves nothing less than rebuke with examples of thousands of exceptions to the rules you are attempting to set.

Each to their own and good luck to all no matter how (or when) they approach things.

"I see many generalisations here coming from all angles. Everyone changes their perspectives at different times of their life, male and female. Some make the change at 21, others at 61. Putting labels on age groups or gender achieves nothing less than rebuke with examples of thousands of exceptions to the rules you are attempting to set.

Each to their own and good luck to all no matter how (or when) they approach things."

I think most posters understand that this a topic based off of personal experiences and generalizations.

One generalization that I think holds true at nearly every age and nationality of women is that:

"money makes women horny!"

As I approach 30 I see unattached girls my age just about starting to get desperate and guys my age enjoying life more and more.

---------------------

you are a happy fellow. Most guys are as desperate as women, maybe not to get married, but to have a decent dating life. I assume we speak about singles. Come to think of it, it takes a desperate man to count the weeks before he can go thousand of miles away to get sex. Maybe desperate is not the word, sexually or emotionally unfulfilled more like it. I love Thailand and traveling but still enjoy life in SF, whereas the many posts on the board seem to indicate that most guys are not too happy at home.

hansum_man

I have a very definite theory about the phenomonem (sp?) of younger girls and older men, and conversely, the rarity of the reverse.

But...it relates to issues we have disagreed upon in the past, so I'll just keep my mouth shut...... smile.gif

Archived