Men get better and women get desperate?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I guess the problem is who the hell wants a woman once she's hit 30?"

I'll take 'em!

Regards, JEff

Just like dairy products Women have an expiration date. I'd say anything over 25 is too old. Haven't you noticed that thier privates start to smell and taste funny as they get older?

Bass,

"Just like dairy products Women have an expiration date. I'd say anything over 25 is too old. Haven't you noticed that thier privates start to smell and taste funny as they get older?"

Mine was 28 when I met her, almost 32 now, and her expiration date is nowhere in sight. The "smell and taste" are exquisite.

I think your short-sighted guidelines are depriving you of some of the best, but that's fine with those us who are able to distinguish hallmarks of true quality.

Regards, JEff

you and jjsushi are really showing your age

a recent survey in a british tabloid showed that over 80% of the over 30y age group felt Connery was the best Bond

80% of the under 30 age group rated Brosnan as the best

i guess its a generational thing?

That damned West is always butting in where it's not wanted. The Eskimoes used to put their elderly on ice floes, shove the floes off, and wave bye-bye, and this provided much needed nourishment for polar bears. Very cost-effective, and a win-win situation. They're not allowed to do that anymore. Goddamned government regulations.

>Mine was 28 when I met her, almost 32 now, and her expiration date is nowhere in sight. The "smell and taste" are exquisite.

>I think your short-sighted guidelines are depriving you of some of the best, but that's fine with those us who are able to distinguish hallmarks of true quality.

Well I'm glad your happy with your old girl, but as good as she looks I bet she looked better ten years ago, and I bet she'll be a fright ten years from now.

"i guess its a generational thing?"

When I was younger I thought Roger Moore was the best. Probably had more to do with him having the coolest gadgets. The older I became I apppreciated the coolness, smoothness, suaveness and stylishness of Sean Connery as Bond. Loved the way he controlled the women! Gave them what they wanted! Brosnan barely does the nasty!

Brosnan is good but he epitomizes more of a yuppie corporate version of Bond. Connery has more of the 2hr martini lunch feel to him.

For Chistsakes Brosnan wears a damn Omega!

Give me the Aston Martin and Rolex anyday over the BMW and Omega! What's next a Toyota and Swatch?!

Archived