Men get better and women get desperate?

Although you asked hansum_man, I'll add my 2 baht if you don't mind. I think its partially true but I've found as I got older I can walk away from sex easier and not put up with what I regard as bad behavior.

When I was much younger (18-22) I would put up with women who acted like divas as long as there was a possibility of sex happening. I was more apt to spend far more than I should for women who hinted or asked for material things. Now? Its a totally different story. I recently stopped seeing a farang girl who was acting totally unreasonable (in my opinion of course) where in the past I would have tolerated such behavior. I've even been the 'kept' guy once or twice by women who paid for everything while before I wouldn't have even considered such a proposition due to how I was raised (the man takes care of every thing).

Evn in LOS after I've visited a few times. I don't put up with 'stunners' with diva attitudes. In fact I rarely take stunners for that very reason. Personality has taken a far more important role than physical beauty......but attractiveness does still count.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived