When Will You Call Thailand Your Home?

up2you2

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A far cry form the heady days of PiL, where the band was determined to show the world that they weren't another Malcolm McLaren fabrication. Besides, who the hell would buy *any* consumable given the tick of approval by a man who looked like he subsisted on nicotine and crystal meth for most of the 70s and 80s ??

A far cry form the heady days of PiL, where the band was determined to show the world that they weren't another Malcolm McLaren fabrication. Besides, who the hell would buy *any* consumable given the tick of approval by a man who looked like he subsisted on nicotine and crystal meth for most of the 70s and 80s ??

Ahh, fuck it. He's fun to drink wid regardless. And especially fun to see him looking like a schoolboy while getting a pasting by Dusty Street for the same shite you mentioned (in this case, it was Sex Pistols slot machines in the Hard Rock Hotel in Vegas, but same thing). One of my most favourite nights ever LOL! I still have 'is mo-by number and we've met up in Hongkers a couple of times...

Lydon's OK. Ya gotta make a living, right?

Care to give some more info on this? Near or distant horizon? Big or small increases? Curious minds an all that.

Cheers

If you live LOS the UK Govt doesn't inccreaqse your pension each year, they do in the Pl.

From some near future date, the pension is going up to £140 a week I understand. Other annual increases will be on top of this.

If you were in LOS say on a current held back pension of say £90 a week, then you'd be £2500 worse off in year one, with that amount rising each year. If you maintained a retirement address in the Pl and perhaps visited each year during Songkran, then your £2500 would way more than cover the annual trip.

Archived