what can i do? trust her........?

so maybe i will never know if i´m a real BF or only a good Customer.i never lost my heart for TG´s workin in the business but that one really makes me crazy....she´s so special. anyway what i am going to do (taking her to my country) isn´t logical at all.but like me GF said to me :" if u don´t believe me that i love u , then u will never know it."

maybe i have to risk smth.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"can i trust her " or will she go and "sell her pu..y" again?

Do you mean, "Can I trust her not to sell her pu..y again?"?

She is a prostitute. Selling her pu..sy has little to do with trust, her vagina is just one of her tools for her trade. You might as well ask a carpenter to not use his tools when there is work to be had and he needs the money.

Looks like you?ve got some major philosophical and cultural differences to sort out. Good luck.

Here are some practical steps you can take:

1) Read the Relationships section of this board

2) Read Stickman's site www.stickmanbangkok.com, especially the reader's submission's section

3) Hire Stickman to check her out

4) If you ultimately decide to bring her to your country, come to Thailand again and get her, don't just send tickets.

J22J

There's always a risk, so do not spend (financially and emotionally) more than you can afford. No one can tell you what to do, and if you should trust her. I don't understand the guys who keep throwing the buffalo stories and Bf at you. Your very post and traveling experience show you are aware of all that. Great if you live in Germany, so go quickly ahead with her trip, the sooner you know, the better. How is she a great girl? super smart, or super kind? Outside of devoted non-loving butterfliers, we can all share your dilemma. Keep us informed.

15,000Bht should be good for 1 month, family support included. If you strech her a bit beyond that, the money has to come from somewhere. If it is not from you, she might even reach for her savings - depends on how serious she is taking your intentions. The default is - you know...

One thing I would trust her is - she needs a steady stream of income, forever. You might be the source of it and she is giving you some time to prove it. Other things that make a marriage/relationship come a bit later.

As others are suggesting, if you gonna do it, do it quickly. Go there and take her with you.

[color:blue]Let's be realistic you don't live in Thailand and you are not married to her. color=blue>

That should be: "Let's be realistic you don't live in Thailand and you are not married to her and cannot spend every waking second with her" -- trust me, being married is no guarantee either.

To the original poster: you can't trust her yet but that is simply the result of not yet having any experience with her as opposed to some intrinsic issue with her potential behavior. Go with your instincts and don't do anything that puts you in a financially or physically vulnerable position. If your gut tells you something is wrong, then it probably is.

As others are suggesting, if you gonna do it, do it quickly. Go there and take her with you.

I have to disagree; this is not the time to hurry. You must spend more time with her. If you don't have the money and or time to spend with her in Thailand to get to know her better you likely won't have enough time to spend with her in your home country to keep her happy.

Ten trips to Thailand does not automatically qualify one to have experience beyond that of a newbie. Probably thousands of men have been to Thailand ten or more times yet venture no further than Sukumvit Road (as far as Pattaya). You need a basic understanding of Thai language, Buddhism, superstitions and family relationships and how they intertwine before one can even hope to claim to have gone beyond newbie stage.

I?m all for developing a long term relationship with a Thai but you just can?t rush it, you just can't force it.

bahnawk wrote:

"I have to disagree; this is not the time to hurry. You must spend more time with her. "

bahnawk,

I beg to differ: the commitment that keeps her off the scene is something that has to come quickly. That is the driving force.

Time with her, romance, love, Thai language, culture...all those nice things have taken the back seat. They can be addressed over a longer period of time, in many cases failure on that part renders the relationship imposible. But, without financial security a relationship with an ex-bg would hardly ever come to that stage.

I am not going into the mechanics of how does the dude know she is the right person. I just assumed he knows or feels, whatever.

P127, help us here: you had a nice short wording on how a bg can't simply fall in love like us and all is perfect.

I beg to differ: the commitment that keeps her off the scene is something that has to come quickly

But how long has she been in the scene? TheDude said she is a freelancer.

And did a poster mention that TheDude may be posting from Germany? An easy visa and many Thai Butterflies of the Night know it. More money, less wear and tear on their money maker.

He did not reveal much in his post but enough to indicate another nightmare/heartbreak in the making.

Come on, a prostitute with maybe four years education at a substandard village school? My heart is starting to break already.

Is this just a dick thing or what? The deck is stacked against TheDude, how many times must history repeat itself?

I think that TheDude is either baiting us or might be very naïve. Dude, if you?re reading this more details please.

Can I trust her ?

You see that afterwards , she gets passport in one week, but how long it takes to get visa to your country.

Visas are not free and most countries require a travel insurance before they give a visa to thai citizen(about 2600 Thb) Good luck.

Who knows , maybe she cheats you , maybe not.

Archived