what can i do? trust her........?

Wake up my boy and be honest with yourself. And don't give that she isn't a BG crap. She is still a prostitute! What venue she sellls her wares says nothing about her character.

-------------------------

JJ, your patronizing and know-it-allness (you'll be the bigger fool for thinking you can cover all LOS BG grounds) is out of line. Dude never said she was not a "worker",

besides, I see he is not so much asking what to do,as wanting to share his story with us NANA buddies, and pick up a few hints or vibes. In a word, he wants to feel some solidarity, instead of being alone at home with his unknowns.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTW- for the curious I have had several successful relationships on the boyfriend level with prostitutes. I understand what they do for money and make no judgement calls.

---------------------------

Now you are cracking me up. After telling us that a prostitute is a prostitute, now you're saying that she can as well be GF material, after all. You are just making his point that some feelings can creep up no matter the situation. So you've been with some who still strut their body around? No problem, but Successful? what kind of success? Now, I am curious...

....If he can't stay too long in Thailand and can't go back for a while, given the easiness to get a tourist visa for germany, he should try to have her go. If things do not work out, he will not have wasted too much time, or too much money

p127,

how do you come to the conclusion that it's easy to obtain a tourist visa for a young Thai lady to travel to Germany? As fas as I know this is no easy task unless you own real estate in Thailand, have a solid profession (no Go go ..etc smile.gif)and income and a rather big bank account. The days were visa were issued without checking the background of the Thai applicant have long gone. And this procedure goes not only for Germany but for all EU nations.

Because i know women who go yearly to Germany. Myself i inquired at the french consulate annex in Pattaya for my GF. there was no question about her wealth,and a one page document was only required to be filled, mostly by me. main point was to have the city hall of the city where she will stay, put a stamp to the letter of guarantee and copy of her passport. No interview, no back logging, get the stamp and come back to see us, visa on the spot.

this is a surprise to me. Maybe those women who go there frequently have

a) relatives living over there

B) proven already in the past that they do not overstay or

c) are legally still married to a German?

Would be interesting to know the reason because I know for sure from at least 2 applicants that their visas were rejected.

On the other hand maybe the visa was issued by another EU - Schengen nation. At least Austria has the reputation to be somehow lenient with visa applications. Once you have successfully entered one Schengen nation you are free to move all over the place.

What embassy can check about somebody's background, nothing. A thai travelling as tourist on her own to Schengen country needs someone to guarantee his/hers stay in the country.

@ all :

i was making the visa - stuff for my friend who took his Pattaya BG to germany 2001 and 2000. so it wasn´t that difficult at all.

but like pattaya127 said i wanted to share my story with all readers so maybe i get some hints or smbd can tell me about own experiences. it is not easy for me ,trying to believe my GF that she´s not freelancing again .it matters for me.

"After telling us that a prostitute is a prostitute, now you're saying that she can as well be GF material, after all. You are just making his point that some feelings can creep up no matter the situation. So you've been with some who still strut their body around? No problem, but Successful? what kind of success? Now, I am curious..."

Let me scratch your belly as you crack up. Maybe you are mis interpreting my statement. I look at prostitution as a job. That is why I make no judgements about the girl becaus of it. I understand that the girls sells her body to support herself. Success for me is enjoying each other's company as I would if she was an accountant, lawyer, secretary etc. I have yet to be taken, flim-flammed, deceived from a BG because from the get go I don't give them a reason to lie to me. They know that I know their game better than they do(I had a cousin who used to be a pimp and I learned alot). I am not talking about the usual white lie bullshit that every woman tells. I am referring to lies that would breed mistrust in the relationship. Who said a prostitute can't be girlfriend material? Depends on what your defenition of a girlfriend is.

You see Mr. Pattaya127 I love or care for a woman based on who she is as a person not what she does for a living. We are talking about GF's not wives.

JJ, your patronizing and know-it-allness (you'll be the bigger fool for thinking you can cover all LOS BG grounds) is out of line. Dude never said she was not a "worker",

besides, I see he is not so much asking what to do,as wanting to share his story with us NANA buddies, and pick up a few hints or vibes. In a word, he wants to feel some solidarity, instead of being alone at home with his unknowns."

My being "patronizing" or a "know-it-all" is your interpretation. Seeing as my response was not directed to you I can care less about your interpretation.

As for my comments being out of line, again that is your interpretation and again I can care less.

Dude tried to make a distinction as to his girl being so different to a BG. It doesn't matter if she was blind and only gave hand jobs. She still is a prostitute and he has to accept that. Trying to focus on trust without getting to know her character at the early stage of the game is pointless IMO.

There is a known rule to public posting Mr Pattaya127, you post it then you should be ready to accept any form of advice or comment whether it be positive or negative.

Archived