what can i do? trust her........?

Phoenix,

The whole thing with taking time to learn about someone wasn't learned via my LOS experiences -- it was learned in the West with "normal women". Although I met my Thai gf and operated on the principle and it definitely verified that is the best approach --- if I rushed in, I think a would've saw a lot of things that would've made me leave or not see the reality of things. Instead, by the time we decided to "go forward" with things, we both saw the real guy or girl before us....and in many ways it was not the guy or girl first envisioned at first meeting.

The only other thing worth considering is that you'll have to make a much bigger effort with a BG in LOS, if you want to take the risk. It amazes me every time I read some guy saying BGs in LOS are so much better than any Western woman with a normal life. Maybe they like BG's better or Thais better.....I do, but it is not easier....it is much harder.

ABC

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The trick is to make them realize you are NOT some guy who thinks he is her boyfriend. At that point they know there's no reason to lie, and they tell you all kinds of things about other guys. I've heard from BG's about tom who they love, chris who's loves her and pay good, and john who's a great friend and a great lay, etc. etc. Things get all mixed up in the work and personal side of the relationships, but in their minds they have an idea of where every guy in their life belongs (customer, boyfriend, friend, etc.) Of coarse, a guy's status can change, but not always because of money. After all, the more a customer gives her, the more he reinforces that he is just that, whatever his intentions or her sense of gratitude. Give them very little or nothing at all, and if they stay, there can only be one or two reasons, all of which indicate committment or love or obsession or some concoction of all three.

Of coarse, most won't stay, and that doesn't mean they weren't interested, just that they weren't willing to pay the price of no financial gain.

ABC

ABCinBK:>As a final example, one comment I heard from a BG was that she didn't like how one of her friends (another BG) went and had sex outside of work with another Thai man, thus cheating on her Thai boyfriend. She said "no problem if [he was a] falang [man]". I asked why, she explained the falang would be a customer, and sex for work was ok (implying that it was not emotional cheating but just sex for money (compared to sex for fun for non professionals like sanukers), but sex outside work with another man who's not your boyfriend/husband is wrong (because it would imply emotional interest). <

I had a similar but different tale from a working woman in Amsterdam.

She said that she normally made sure she didn't come while with a client, because coming would indicate to her that she enjoyed it, and made her feel she was cheating on her boyfriend. Just sex without coming was OK, just work.

I could follow her logic, but thought myself, "If you're going to do it anyway, why not enjoy your work".

j,

What have you been trying to tell American women? That love and sex is disconnected many times?

I'm not sure the BG's know it's disconnected, the moment they decide they "lub" you. Then they seem to become just like American women, or is that all women? Reminds me of the scene in Animal Farm when the animals realize the pigs are starting to look just like the farmers! lol.

ABC

phoenix,

I've heard similar claims that it's just work and they don't enjoy it. But when I push farther some used to smile and give away they were caught in a little lie, and admit it when asked again. Basically, it's hard to control if your body enjoys something just because your mind and conscience don't want to enjoy it.

But that's an interesting line a lot of people draw......a boyfriend of some BG could get himself majory nuts by contemplating of when she enjoys the sex if only by her body quivering/becoming wet/even coming. Yet if you accept that physical sex and emotional bonding are different, it can be taken as no more than her saying she had a nice meal yesterday.

It may not be moral, but sex can become very enoyable, yet just something we do which is lacking in any real connection with love/emotional bonding. Some would say it's terrible. Many on this board likely realize it isn't so bad a thing.....or else sanukers would be falling in "lub" all over the place, as would BG's. Instead, both parties run around LOS and both often enjoy the "connection" although the BG's are admittedly primarily motivated by baht....but what's wrong with a little natural lubrication and nice feeling during the "service delivery".

ABC

Very good post.

It's a point I've tried to make on several occasions. To say that these girls are on auto-pilot, and could care less about who is taking care of them for 5 days L/T, is nonsense. It is human nature to bond, and bond they will. And so will you. We are all humans looking for contentment, love, and peace within our own little individual worlds.

And that's the end of that story.

HT

Archived