what can i do? trust her........?

to HT :

what u said is exactly what she told me when i was asking her about honesty.

but certain things have come to light, and i ve seen too many crazy things in thailand that made me think.

i ve been fooled once by a tg. now i´m more than careful. i want to believe in her but my inner voice told me be careful, dude.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All I can say is to listen to that inner voice, and do what you must. We've all been in relationships that were a train wreck waiting to happen, but still needed to see it to the end.

Listen....you're going into this with both eyes wide open. Can't ask for more than that. And I'm not saying that this isn't the greatest girl known to man. No one knows your situation better than you. Can it work? Maybe, maybe not. All I'm trying to tell you is that all the building blocks for a successful relationship seem to be short a block, or two.

Choke Dee, my friend. Let us know how it turns out.

"If you two have a true bonding relationship, then you would know in your heart that she is waiting for you. You would have no questions."

That is a load of bunk my man and worthy of the kind of stuff you read in a romance novel. Let's be realistic the girl is a prostitute. It doesn't matter if she is a freelance, BG, fulli-time or part-time. She does what she does to make her money. The dude has to understand this and accept this. Only then can he move into the realm of trust. Right now The dude and girl have no commitment with each other aside from the "feeling" of love. He is gettig way ahead of himself. Until he spends more time with her and learns more about her character then he can start to think seriously pursue a committed relationship built on trust.

"my TG is well educated ,speeks a very good english and is intelligent so u can discuss the last movie u seen, or even philosophic topics if u want. i also had some typical bargirls before. it was not possible for them to write their name in latin letters............

believe me or not ,she not one of those.

this is not a fake.it´s a true story but to complex..."

Wake up my boy and be honest with yourself. And don't give that she isn't a BG crap. She is still a prostitute! What venue she sellls her wares says nothing about her character.

"it´s a true story but to complex... "

Stop being so damn over analytical and protective of your heart. Take a shot. You never know if your going to enjoy something or someone until you try it.

"i ve been fooled once by a tg. now i´m more than careful."

Acccording to your logic, if a blond haired blue-eyed German girl who works as a car salesman cheats on you then you must logically be wary of blond haired, blue-eyed German girls who sell cars?

Silly isn't it?

If he can't stay too long in Thailand and can't go back for a while, given the easiness to get a tourist visa for germany, he should try to have her go. If things do not work out, he will not have wasted too much time, or too much money

True but if and when the relationship turns sour I would rather not have an ex-GF/prostitute living in my home town causing further agony. To a broken heart time and money spent mean little. I'd rather have the option of getting on a plane and leaving it all behind. Apparently TheDude doesn't have the option of spending more time with her in Thailand open to him.

Just going by what little information TheDude has provided to this point can you honestly give this relationship even a 50-50 chance of working out? If he were a personal friend of mine, and going on this sketchy information I would suggest he pull his head out of his butt and take a good long look before he leapt (no offense meant to The Dude).

P127, you know the saying to an optimist the glass is half full, to the pessimist half empty? I?ve always envied those whose glass is half full. Cheers! bahnawk

"they are, by definition, prostitutes, and we need to accept that."

That is my point once you can accept and understand what the lady does for a living only then can you truly entertain any serious relationship with her.

Guys kill me with trying to make a difference between BG's Go-go girls free-lancers and girls they pick up in the internet chat rooms. A prostitute is a prostitute regardless of how much you love her. When she stops selling her body for cash and gifts then she no longer is a prostitute.

BTW- for the curious I have had several successful relationships on the boyfriend level with prostitutes. I understand what they do for money and make no judgement calls.

Archived