what can i do? trust her........?

hi guys! i have to tell a story and maybe smb is able to give a suggestion to me.

i am not a newbie.i ve been to thailand now for 10 times .

trip nr. 9 i meet that tg who was so "special ".

beeing a friend od ST only but she made me do a very very LT.

so i felt in love with that girl after trip nr.9 .i also spend trip nr. 10 with her and we had a great time.

she ´s a freelancer ,working in bkk , now 22 yrs.

the 1st time i was leaving her she continued her job and was making some money. it was hard for me ,but what could i do?

i know the story´s about men sending money to their tg...i did not want to be one of those.

i went home after trip nr 2 and asked her if she could finish her job and make a passport ,then come to visit me. she said she wants to try it. i call her almost every day and she did not seem to have any customer.she´s staying home and is saving her money.

i have doubts about her honesty... but what can i do trust her / believe her?

i know it sounds crazy but it is a big prob for me.

so any sugg. would help me a lot.

thanx

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If she's staying home saving her money, how is she paying to live? Rent, food, etc. If you're not sending her money, and she didn't make a pile before she met you, how can she possibly save money to come visit you? BTW.. what country do you hail from? Getting her there for a visit, if it involves certain countries, ie, US, is not an easy task.

ok, before i left i gave her some money .now she should have about 15.000 THB! she´s sharing her room with another tg(rate at 2800 THB /month).i made the visa stuff before and have all documents ready....i only have to wait for her passport.

"ok, before i left i gave her some money .now she should have about 15.000 THB!"

I am going to asume that you mean 15,000 baht. I don't know where you live but that is roughly US$350. Hardly a princely sum of money. How do you expect her to visit you with US$350? That amount could be 1/2 to a 1/3 of a plane ticket.

I suggest you work out a realistic budget for the girl to come and visit you and you must do so under the assumption that you will pick up all of the costs.

i will send the ticket and all documents for her from my country by express. the money(15.000) is to pay her room ,food ,making a passport,etc.

but thats not the topic. it is about "can i trust her " or will she go and "sell her pu..y" again? i´ve seen to many things in Siam that made me think ............

hsteach,

the dude is at least posting from Germany , to bring in Thais as visitors is relatively easy as long as somebody guarantees certain things. solution for heavily suffering fellow us-sanukers: you (USA) join the Schengen-treaty because any German visa wil be endorsed to any other Schengen-country. hehe.

bb

Can you trust her? Who knows. Do you have an exclusive relationship? do you plan on providing for her and her future? Does she freelance for extra cash when she is in a jam or is it a permanent occupation? Does it really matter if she is freelancing when you are not there? Let's be realistic you don't live in Thailand and you are not married to her.

Sending money doesn't mean you own her vagina. I tend to think of it as a long term lease option. The real question you have to have answered is are you her BOYFRIEND or are you a very good CUSTOMER she treats like a boyfriend. Most guys who get involved with the ladies of the night can't tell the difference. If you know the answer to that then trust really shouldn't be an issue. Barring the fact that the girl is a habitual liar.

I suggest that instead of deliberating on trust at this point see what kind of chemistry you can create when you guys are together.

Sepp,

these are always the same stories and normally I would not waste any time, but as you seem to be a German co-sanuker I am going to invest some thoughts.

Your lady is not working in the bar for fun, she wants the money which means at least 400/500 USD a month to support the family, herself , the buffalo and even in your case possibly boyfriend. If you do not send that every month, stop dreaming already here because she will have to make it elsewhere.

How can anybody know if you can trust her , there is no final way to guarantee her honesty. Make sure she stays home (Isaan) by ringing her every day , not mobile. And so forth, this is tiring.

If you have money enough and are not hurt by your expenses , have a good time and live yor dream . in most cases these stories lead to nothing anyway, probably you have enough after her visit and find the next one on trip 11.

Best wishes, come what may

bb

TheDude,

I hope you know how fast you can get her to come to your country, the faster the better, make this a quickie.

As far as trust goes, you will need to be with her. No way you can trust anyone from a distance.

Archived