what can i do? trust her........?

ok , i will bring some more details because that case is more complex. she´s 22 and started freelancing about 2 years ago.

before she went to university.then she found the way of making "easy money" . in this 2 years she told me to have about 200 or 250 customers. some made a long time ,most only ST. she knows that i will finish the "relationship" if she goes freelancing again. so she promised me not to do that, because " she does not want to loose me!" it sounds so stupid and maybe some guys think i´m stupid too but after having too many tg now, i´m really looking for a LT realtionship.

it´s not a typical beerbar story . my TG is well educated ,speeks a very good english and is intelligent so u can discuss the last movie u seen, or even philosophic topics if u want. i also had some typical bargirls before. it was not possible for them to write their name in latin letters............

believe me or not ,she not one of those.

this is not a fake.it´s a true story but to complex...

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have known several freelancers who have been to university and had a good education.

In my experience, these have all the bad personality traits of your typical BG, even to a higher degree. After all, they really have other choices, whereas choices are limited for your average Isarn village girl. So why do they choose prostitution as their profession?

The ones I have known are even more dishonest, calculating and cold-blooded than usual. But the farangs like them.

for once, I will disagree with you. i know of 2 friends of mine who had no real knowledge of thai anything, and on their first trip, met their wife. been married and living in the States for years now. On the contrary, i am always adding more knowledge about thai life, and that may have guarded me from really following my gut feeling, ie head vs heart. not a bad thing probably, but I think when there is some chemistry between 2 people, cultutal differences may be important, but not forbidding. If he can't stay too long in Thailand and can't go back for a while, given the easiness to get a tourist visa for germany, he should try to have her go. If things do not work out, he will not have wasted too much time, or too much money

more disagreement. You must have met some freelancers and "long time in the scene" ladies. Depending on how they handle themselves in that sort of life, and depending on their personality, their age too, it is not a given that they're rotten to the core, or simply unable to go the long way with a farang. At least, in my experience in Pattaya and as i say, in the states. .

Love is always complex. What you say about her sounds good. We are only throwing ink on paper (so to speak), enouncing the same BG stereotypes can't really help you unless you spotted them in her, so stick to your gut feelings, there are always risks in such situations, but if you don't try,you will never know,and what's life all about if not fulfilling your wishes when you can?

P127, help us here: you had a nice short wording on how a bg can't simply fall in love like us and all is perfect.

--------------------------------

not just about Bgs, i just said in short, that to be in love is not as important as to be provided for in the long run. Women in Asia are aware their situation in society does not allow them, for most at least, to reach for the stars. especially when you already have one kid, and family is depending on you, sometimes or always.

<<<so stick to your gut feelings, there are always risks in such situations, but if you don't try,you will never know,and what's life all about if not fulfilling your wishes when you can?>>>

thedude,

I agree with Pattaya127. The person who is going to give you the best answer to your question is you. Just gotta use your gut instincts, and be aware of what you are up against here.

If what she says is true, then she's been pulling in around $240 US per month, plus many meals paid for, along with gifts (clothing, jewelry, etc.). As long as you're willing to subsidize that, you may have a chance.

HT

small update:

i contact Stickman but it will be difficult because she´s not workin in a bar . she ´s not going out (so i think). she used to freelance in NanaDisco before.but now? i´m not sure....would be difficult to check it out

TheDude,

Let me just throw this out there for you. A relationship is nothing if not built on trust. If your gut instinct is telling you that she might be fooling around, then move on.

If you two have a true bonding relationship, then you would know in your heart that she is waiting for you. You would have no questions.

You are, in fact, entering into a relationship that you do not trust. Listen to what your brain is telling you. Hiring a private detective to check on your life's partner? This is not what the magic of love is made of.

Sit down and think hard about this.

HT

Archived