Soi 10 not bad!

Old Hippie

Went to CEP last night, I didn't recognize anyone at my usual spot (Did notice a lot of Katoeys). It seemed up and running well! (CEP that is). I hadn't been to BKK for about 6 months, long stretch for me, funny how fast stuff changes. I walked across the street to Soi 10 beer garden, great new spread! The place I mean. Walked around, lots of hot young girls dancing on bars, and a way to fat farang woman dancing with them as well, while a drunken (Husband?) looked on...oh the horror! Bar fine 500bht, cound't negotiate it lower! Girl was happy with 1000bht for a long ST. Did ask for "taxi money...live on-Nut, what you want me to walk..." How cute! Not a bad spot, I may have to find a new spot if my old place doesn't pan out...could find it hear maybe?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Old Hippie - Thanks for the report. What else can you tell us on the quantity / quality of the personnel, the atmosphere (pushy? laid back? friendly?), facilities (too hot in the open ?) and all the rest. Just curious, as this is a new spot and I don't know too much about it.

Also, did the girl only do ST or was that your choice? 1,000 plus taxi money seems about right for the services provided.

I've always considered the way they get home to be thier problem, but when they ask I'll always kick in a couple of more bucks. if 100 baht will make the difference between a happy girl and a mad girl, what the hell.

As I mentioned in the General Discussion section, please keep these reviews coming, Old_Hippie. Thanks! I can't wait to read your next one. smile.gif

Hi db,

in some bars BGs are actually living in an inner room(s) or in an apartment very close (10-15 girls in each room) - my experience from Pattaya and Phuket.

I normally give 1000 baht for LT and 200 for taxi (Pattaya). Too much for taxi - I know! But if you give 1500 for LT she still wants money for taxi.

elef

Hi p127,

sometimes it's good to not understand - or at least pretend that. ROFL

Other T-shirt:

Good boys go to Heaven

Bad boys go to Pattaya

elef

Archived