Soi 10 not bad!

Old Hippie

"Strip me naked

Dip me in chocolate

and throw me to the lesbians!"

I propose this for an Eden's T-shirt.

Glad you like it Sam, co incidentally I saw a variation on the theme last night - it was honey instead of chocolate! But that is just a bit too sticky for me! Could be a whole lot of fun though laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Taipan

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well from my experience in Eden's that T shirt wouldnt be to far off the mark. Oh such a dull place the states seem after a short trip to the LOS.

>

Other T-Shirt:

My neice wears one that says:

Strip me naked

Dip me in chocolate

and throw me to the lesbians!

She is 15!!!

Taipan<

I was visiting an Issaan family a few years ago (with a friend who is an ex BG). She had a 13 yr old niece, who wore a Tshirt with copulating pigs in ten different position, and which read "sex is the most fun you can have without getting drunk" (Or maybe, without paying, I can't quite remember). She walked around the village with it on, and nobody batted an eyelid. I think in my country that would be unlikely.

Even though it was in English, it still surprised me.

May I suggest a very simple answer to that Phoenix. In the Isaan villages virtually nobody speaks english let alone read the message on a Tshirt. And secondly seeing copulating pigs every day is quite normal in an Isaan village. If you saw a 13yr old girl in your home town with the same Tshirt on but the words in Thai it wouldn't probably draw much attention. It is all in the mind...................

Anyway what the fu** has this got to do with Soi 10????

Uniformguy

How did we get to where we are today?............

I, too, normally prefer the gogo bars, especially this time of year. I would think it gets mighty hot the deeper you walk inside this complex.

But, I will say this...

I am moving to an apartment not too far from this complex of bars. I have been past it a few times during the last couple of days and must admit I have spotted some cuties at the bars the closest to the sidewalk. I don't know the names, but as I will be living nearby, I figure I might have to visit a few of these spots and get to know my 'neighbors.' smile.gif

Sarisin,

>must admit I have spotted some cuties at the bars the closest to the sidewalk. I don't know the names, but as I will be living nearby, I figure I might have to visit a few of these spots and get to know my 'neighbors<

What was the main criteria for your choice of new apartment ... well apart from "nearby cuties"? laugh.gif

Taipan

Archived