Soi 10 not bad!

Old Hippie

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If no one barfines them, the girls will go home in groups. You'll often see 3-6 girls crowd a cab home.

Not all of the red buses are 3.5 baht during the day. At night, they are all 5 baht. Least I can't think of a red baht bus at 3.5 at that time of night.

<<burp>>

Old Hippie - Thanks for the report. What else can you tell us on the quantity / quality of the personnel, the atmosphere (pushy? laid back? friendly?), facilities (too hot in the open ?) and all the rest. Just curious, as this is a new spot and I don't know too much about it.

Also, did the girl only do ST or was that your choice? 1,000 plus taxi money seems about right for the services provided.

Yeh, no complaint on the price. The quality was o.k. in my opinion, a few real hot ones early on, then they thin out as could be expected. The quantity was good also, something for everyone. CEP is up and appears to be doing better more girls and customers. Soi 10 is very big, lots of bars close to the street and further back. Lots of pool tables, always a good sign! One note, I failed to mention, the BF was 500bht. I did try to get it lowered, but I was told that was the price.

Hey all

Just landed in the LOS myself, did the bar crawl in Soi Cowboy last night with D from my last report. More then happy to pass along any info that any of you might want. Glad to see your having a good time OH, maybe we will bump into each other.

MrTudball

Is that Tudball or Turdball?? smile.gifsmile.gif

Thanks for offering to provide up-to-date info.

Did your excursion through Cowboy area last night include Lolita's? I'd be interested in report of current situation there and other BJ spots.

Thanks.

Hey Big Kev, No lolita's last night. Brief summary, Long Gun Packed with both punters and dancers, mixture ranging from good to not so good on the looks scale. Midnite bar, I guess the crackdown must be letting up, much to be seen, and much of that diddling going on, and the talent was the best of the bunch. Toy Bar, diddling galore. Dollhouse no nudity while we were there, talent in the middle of the bunch. And good observation of the handle DB, you nailed it. Doing Nana tonight, will check in tommorow if anyone wants info on there.

Archived