Two Chiang Mai Districts Declared Cold-Spell Disaster Zones

Flashermac

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

20 provinces declared as cold-spell disaster zones

The Disaster Prevention and Mitigation Department has so far declared 155 districts in 20 provinces as cold-spell disaster zones, the department chief said Saturday.

Chatchai Promlert, the director-general of the department, said the cold spell has so far affected 1.95 million families or 6.7 million people in 254 villages in 155 districts of the 20 provinces.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/20-provinces-declared-as-cold-spell-disaster-zones-30222651.html

it was a bit chilly last night on the beach watching the fireworks, but mostly due to the wind.

take the wind away and all was ok....

BB

PS1 : KS, how come typig is so hard now ? it misses a lot of chaacters and spces.....

PS2 : KS, sice 2-3 days "quotes" are not working for me anymore, anyone else has the same problem ?

I wonder what the wind chill factor is. I came out of my classroom on the 9th floor the other day, and the wind hit me like a cold blast! It didn't feel cold on the ground, but it certainly did that high up.

p.s. I've had trouble with letters not showing, but I'd thought it was my keyboard. :hmmm:

Archived