Jacked Up Barfines For Holidays....?

Wallenda

I was at Nana Plaza on the night of January 1st. Not New Year's Eve but the night after.

In one ground floor bar, Spellbound was the name, I inquired about taking a girl out. The mamasan told me barfine there was 1000 baht. Surprised, I asked why so high, she told me because it was a holiday. Now this bar barely had any customers, and also just a few girls. I know NYE is a big night for the bars, but on this night things seemed slow. For example, Rainbow 4 clearly didn't have full staff.

So was that standard, or were they trying to pull a fast one on me?

Flash,

That's the point wendella was making, he accepts that NYE the BF will be higher but questioning why on NYD. I have been out of the Bar Scene for over a decade now and when I was "Playing Around" was usually too drunk to remember what I actually paid, agh happy days :D

but still a major holiday period...girls numbers are bound to be low as most would be back at the farm doing the hanky pany with their thai bfs etc at ban nok nakon nowehere ;)

like 29dec-3jan'ish

only songkran as 2nd holiday comes close to limiting the amount of girls working so why not raise the bf to try and keep girls there?

as u said few girs thus few punters...asking in a major bar and still getting 1k or similar increaSED BF in dicated indeed this is ok :p

All of you should deepen your knowledge about the Kingdom by reading more stickman . Who said recenty that many bars due to lack of girls prefer to keep the girls in the bar by increasing barfines .

Alternatively it might be another idea by the Democratic Commitee to stop all sexual activities in South East Asia to increase pressure on the governmant .

Archived