Special Team Set Up To Hunt Protest Leader Suthep

waerth

I did participate in the last couple of unrests insofar as I spent several weeks in BKK and did not notice anything , this time there is bad smell . Maybe I stay at home looking at possible events in early Feb . The Thais are obviously giving up the idea of running a society with a minimum of rules that keep controversary views under control .

I can see how you easily missed all the shooting and looting and the burning down of a major shopping mall in 2010, I mean, come on, it's Bangkok after all, stuff like that happens every day, you get used to it.

The only bad smell this time around may be coming from your own mouth, with all due respect, it might be too close to your nose if you keep spouting nonsense like above.

• Like 2

Hi,

Jezus, guys. I turn my back for a few hours and I see lots of insults hurled towards Buffalo Bill. I have no problem if you disagree with him, but I am very disappointed to see so many personal insults to him. Totally uncalled for!

And Limbo, it is very easy to not see any of that stuff. I didn't see any of it in person either last time as I avoided the areas, would have been the same now except for the fact I have to go to work in one of them. There's a difference between not seeing them and not being aware of them.

Sanuk!

Very well . I may take the opportunity to recall what happened over the last couple of days/weeks . Not that it matters a lot but looking back at such a long time on a fine board I may as well spend the time . Other than Mr Waerth whining for love this is my last post here anyway .

I joined the " protest " discussion here sort of coincidentially but felt in position to defend my point that leaving the course of law leads into anarchy , I try to make it simple . I know that the protesters have good reasons to raise their point and I further know that the Shinawatras are not what mankind is praying for to come . Neither did I ever attack anybody here personally for his views nor ever praise the Redshirts or their masters being the light of the world . What I earned were accusations of Mr Waerth owing him money which made me boiling with anger looking at .... , consored . I did further receive lessons from Mr Wearth as well as Mr BelgianBoy about lack of experience in Thai matters which I did never claim to have anyway . If you care to look 2 posts upwards you find Mr waerth accusing me of supporting a murderous regime , what a fuck again . Where he might have got that from . What it only shows is the unability of people to handle a political discussion without interpreting the opponents´ view as hostile anyway . I am not even an opponent , I just try to make it clear that leaving the agreed path of proceedings shall not improve anything . I gave up following what Yingluck and Suthep and the army think , it is alltogether a hopeless desaster based on interpretation of the law and the constitution as they just need it . A Thai desaster , not mine . Now the redshirts (?) start throwing explosives on the protesters because they feel cheated , I am not sure if they need orders from Dubai to get angry . Nuff said , up to them .

When the last uproars happened 2008 and 2010 I arrived in BKK coming back from China , I did not come here for purpose . When I spent maybe a week at the river I read about local unrest in the papers and had to ask what was going on . You just do not notice anything there , possibly an advanced way to develop political ignorance but that is how it is .

Which was what I wanted to say . Final statement , kind of .

BBoy you seem to have lost your relatives´ sense for smelling a good sarcasm which would be a real loss , maybe you work on that .