Flaming

I do know what flaming is, but maybe I'm not supposed to know that, after all I'm just a woman who is bare foot from the village.

To see posts such as she is a he because the word glee is used in a post instead of happy, ยินดีis or gleeful is stupid. Perhaps I should have used "sanok" to prove I'm more Thai sounding ... lol That means laugh a lot, sorry maybe I should not know that either.

I do use the internet a lot on my iphone 6, using wifi or at home , maybe I should be going to an internet café. I could tell you a more about myself but it is no ones business in any forum.

Believe it or not I am also able to read the rule on flaming within this forum.

An abusive or personally insulting message. This includes insulting or inflaming remarks concerning the character, or personality, of another poster. It also includes innuendoes, snide remarks, and any overtly negative connotations towards a fellow board member. You can disagree with a posters message, but an attack on the poster him/herself will result in a deleted post and/or banishment from the board, depending on severity of offense?

Yes this was pasted sorry I'm too stupid to write it.

I just have problems with originality when you copy & paste riddles fro the internet, as I pointed out.

keep on posting.

BB

BB,

I rather enjoyed Missy's little riddles, so what if plagiarised from the internet? Missy took the time to post them on this forum where various BM's could attempt to solve them and explain their logic behind their answers.

Missy "Noli nothis permittere te terere" as my Latin Teacher used to say (Don't let the bastards get you down)

Is this the new kinder, gentler Mekong? :)

Bog off you old fart :p.

I am getting gentler with age, more settled in life, I now have my Work Permit and Temporary Residence Card in VN (More laid back now than in you days here) with at least another 3 years work here. Maybe the fact that this time tomorrow I will be home in BKK for 2 1/2 weeks vacation could also dictate my mood a little.

Miss Missy,

Don't take offence, copy & paste is a pet bitch for some people, generally there are not a lot of flames on this board, and what BB posted was pretty mild. You'll get used to us pretty soon.

Cheers

Ooooh! 7,000 posts for Cossie

Archived