Greece Invents Democracy, Economy Fails

Coss

Greece Invents Democracy, Economy Fails

3 Mar 2015

EURO ZONE – In an indisputable demonstration of karma, the nation of Greece has gone bankrupt a mere 2,500 years after it created the evil known as democracy.

220px-Pericles_Pio-Clementino_Inv269_n2-198x300.jpg

Pericles, the source of Greek economic failure.

“There can be no doubt that the two events are related,†explained Dr Pongsivat Dharalongsivat, professor of the Faculty of Buddhist Theology at Thammasat University. “In creating this idea that one man should have one vote, regardless of his social standing or internal moral merit, the Greeks essentially rejected all morality and invited chaos into their world. Now, the descendants of Pericles are paying the price for the misdeeds of their forefathers.â€

Dr Pongsivat further stressed that the Greek population’s decision to overthrow the Council of Aeropagus in favor of directly electing the strategoi and handling differences in the Assembly was a “blasphemous repudiation of wise elites in favor of uneducated anarchy†which inevitably led to the amassing of public debt and the collapse of the banking system twenty-five centuries later.

throw-bin_1538653i-300x193.jpg

The inevitable result of letting uneducated people vote.

“For all those so-called experts around the world pressuring nations to adopt democracy, I would suggest they look at this Greek tragedy and learn its obvious lesson,†he continued. “I mean, what else has Greece accomplished in this time? Nothing I can think of.â€

Link

Of course Greece has no democracy anymore. It has become a slave state of the EU with not even their own currency, unable to make it's own decisions, laws and rules which are made for it, from the non entity of Belguim by unelected bureaucrats of the EU

From the Greeks I know personally, they now bitterly regret being part of this so called European Union. If they want democracy back, default on the payments and leave. Better the Greeks are free men than slaves to a system, run by bankers and and unelected bureaucrats.

" You know very few Greeks. 70%+ want to remain in the EU and in the Euro."

What date was this referendum, ill look it up ?

Of course Greece has no democracy anymore. It has become a slave state of the EU with not even their own currency, unable to make it's own decisions, laws and rules which are made for it, from the non entity of Belguim by unelected bureaucrats of the EU

From the Greeks I know personally, they now bitterly regret being part of this so called European Union. If they want democracy back, default on the payments and leave. Better the Greeks are free men than slaves to a system, run by bankers and and unelected bureaucrats.

loads of BS......

spellcheck = BELGIUM

" they have them monthly "

Really .... I thought only Ireland have had a National referendum and that was because their constition required it, and the people voted " NO ", What part of " NO " did the EU bureaucrats not understand ..... This is nothing like any type of democracy that I would want to be associated with.

" You know very few Greeks. 70%+ want to remain in the EU and in the Euro."

I only know five, and one who has a brother, who brings over ouzo in water bottles in his suitcase, so i'll count him in .... they regret EU membership 100%

" from the non entity of Belguim "

spellcheck = BELGIUM

Sorry spell check plus couldn't find it.