It's Not Like They Can Repossess Greece Is It.

" The Greeks are a bunch of lazy bastards "

If you can point to statisics that show there are 300,000+ job openings then this might actually show the Greeks are lazy bastards, then the statement may have some substance. Unemployment is high in Greece due to many factors outside of the control of the mass of the popuation of young Greek people. Now I understand the mindless logic and the views expressed, by those lucky enough to have enjoyed gainfull employment. Only by being born half a centuary ago and not being born in Greece ...

Ummmm ......... Back in history weren't the original settlers of Australia sent there in chains for robbing and pillage and now their desendants live the good life whilst looking down on others ...

I thought you would pick something from the Marshall Tucker Band. :spin:

Mr Baa Sir, one mentioned Martial and Plan within the same phrase, even if I was to say so myself Marshall Plan by BOC was a witty retort

Marshall Tucker Band, words cannot describe, I am a dumb fuck limey who loves your Southern Rock

Cant you see?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiSaiSbrQkE

• Like 1

It would seem democracy for the Greek people is not in the national interest. The situation being regarded as too complex to allow the man or womain in the street to interfere in it's management by saying no .....