Yesterday In Syria 600 Terrorists Killed In One Strike By Russian Federation

600 is no doubt a guestimate, perhaps based on local "intelligence". As for them all being terrorists, that is highly unlikely as there were bound to be many people there who were not there of their own free will, such as women kidnapped for the terrorists sexual pleasure and also people just being used to do the menial tasks. However probably better to be blown up than to be an ISIS slave.

• Like 1

You should have been a politcian as you prefer to slur, rather than answer direct questions. I did not write the reports of 600 rebels dead that appear on every news media on the planet. It goes without saying some innocent people will have been killed ...

So the question you avoided, and I ask you again would you bomb an ISIS stronghold, where you would kill the vast majoriy of terrorsits but there would be innocent civillians killed too ..

Sorry.

You Started this thread with the title 600 Terrorists Killed and now you are backtracking caprice?

I am too intelligent to enter Politics I prefer to earn my keep in the real world, it is a game called life and I can play it.

Now you state a question you have never asked, you are the person moving the goalposts maybe you should take up politics, you never asked such question.

Go and learn English from your Grandfather Boyfriend before trying to get into a pissing contest with me

For the Record my Thai Wife not only speaks English but she also understands it

" Now you state a question you have never asked, you are the person moving the goalposts maybe you should take up politics, you never asked such question "

Previous post just look back .... please try to keep up to speed .....

" I hold the assumption your a know all type of person Mekong, so knowing everything as you often point out would you have bombed or not if the vast majority were known terrorists and some were innocent civillians ? "

600 is no doubt a guestimate, perhaps based on local "intelligence". As for them all being terrorists, that is highly unlikely as there were bound to be many people there who were not there of their own free will, such as women kidnapped for the terrorists sexual pleasure and also people just being used to do the menial tasks. However probably better to be blown up than to be an ISIS slave.

seems the russians don't sweat "collateral damage"