So How Do You Tell?

Coss

But what about this one, the one in the Mumu?

I had to look up what a Mumu was!

The muumuu /ˈmuËmuË/ or muÊ»umuÊ»u (Hawaiian pronunciation: [ˈmuÊ”uˈmuÊ”u]) is a loose dress of Hawaiian origin[1] that hangs from the shoulder. Like the Aloha shirt, muumuu exports are often brilliantly colored with floral patterns of generic Polynesian motifs. Muumuu for local Hawaiian residents are more subdued in tone. Muumuu are no longer as widely worn at work as the aloha shirt, but continue to be the preferred formal dress for weddings and festivals such as the Merrie Monarch hula competition. They are also frequently worn as a uniform by women working in the hotel industry[citation needed]. Muumuu are also popular as maternity wear because they do not restrict the waist. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muumuu

Now, the girl in the bunny ears! I *hope* she is a girl - wow - stunning!

Anyone who's focused on Ms. Mumu in that picture needs to stop wasting his time lamenting the gentle waves of ladyboys lap, lap, lapping at all shores of the nightlife scene, and go and have a deep think about what it is he's really after in those wee hours of Sukhumvit, with the black-out drapes of the soul pulled tight against the light...

• Like 1

The problem, for me, is that that LOOKS like the exterior of Spice Girls, one of the Arab bars in Soi Cowboy, and I have a pretty-much hard-and-fast policy against going into the Arab bars...

The second problem, for me, is that the Arab bars routinely put their coyotes on greeter duty, and the coyotes are, in general, not barfine-able.

A real shame. The girl in the rabbit ears looks SWEET.