Know Your Neighbour

bust

Totally lost me. Question was about a "radio contolled" devise.

Gyro isnt, so how could that technology work?

Your acting like that knob bitch.

Stick to the original arguement.

Dear PTBM, see if this make sense.

You post that your boss was tasked with defeating the possibility that radio controlled devices like model airplanes and others could be used to attack people. "Back in the 80's my old boss was tasked to develop a system against radio control planes being used against head of state."

Flash posts a video of a Gyrocopter, which as we all know and you note, is not radio controlled and theretofore able to attack people despite any radio controlled jamming or other measures.

You query the fact that it's not radio controlled. "Thats the man in a gyro isnt it? Not a remote control device?"

I say that that's the point, that Flash was demonstrating that a gyro would get around such radio controlled jamming or other measures. "I think that's the point, he'd get through a field of radio jamming, designed to incapacitate radio controlled devices."

Sorry if I've contributed to your confusion.

As to the knob woman, you insult me sir, pistols at dawn!

OK, we understand that, all the vid is, is a note, that a non radio controlled Gyro, made it onto the Whitehouse lawn, no one is trying to denigrate you or your boss.

It's like me saying that a car won't make it through a doorway and someone posting a motorbike going through a doorway, demonstrating another way it could be done. No-one is insulting the car, the car's owner or the car's owners boss.

You talk too much!