D J King

" Thainess :dunno: "

Now if you had said " Kwai :dunno: " I would agree with you , .... but simply ridiculous to attempt to link road rage with Thainess.

A quick search on the internet shows all countries experience road rage. Even on your perfect island, there are more than 30 pages on Google ( gave up looking more, as it would go on forever) with violent road rage stories ..

" Thainess :dunno: "

Now if you had said " Kwai :dunno: " I would agree with you , .... but simply ridiculous to attempt to link road rage with Thainess.

A quick search on the internet shows all countries experience road rage. Even on your perfect island, there are more than 30 pages on Google ( gave up looking more, as it would go on forever) with violent road rage stories ..

Why do you even bother?

I think the comparison to Thainess is partly appropriate, but maybe the dickhead in this incident was an unimportant DJ and unable to make the car owner disappear.

But if the dickhead was a Government official or related to the right people, this incident would go away and the victim would be pressured to keep quiet. That would definitely be Thainess.

If the son of a Prime Minister or Army General in Australia or NZ did such a thing, he and his family would be exposed to the fullness of the law and public ridicule. This would never happen in Thailand.

• Like 1

Perfect example of Thainess, someone thinks they can hush up a crime, silly knob didn't have enough $'s to do so, wasn't famous enough, and got caught. Not to understand WHY we hold this an example of Thainess is in it's self, an example of Thainess,

It's not about road rage, it's about trying to change the law by being above it. Failing to see THAT"S what the article is about , is knobish as well

" It's not about road rage, it's about trying to change the law by being above it."

Stupid me, I simply thought it was a road rage idiot with a big truck reversing into a car, you are so clever, it never accured to me, as you point out that in fact, he was trying to change the law on deliberately reversing into another car ...