Allthe Sick Things About Thainess By One Brave, Sad Lady

My Penis is hungry

Anonymous shuts down 297 Thai court websites.

Hacker group Anonymous has attacked and taken down hundreds of Thai court websites in retaliation for the Koh Tao murder verdict.

The group has threatened to leak information about Thai judiciary members it claims are corrupt, Khaosod English reported.

Anonymous said it had taken down 297 websites since last night, including those of Thai Court of Justice and the Appeal Court, in protest against the conviction of two Myanmar migrant workers, found guilty last month of the rape and murder of Hannah Witheridge and of the murder of David Miller.

More at : http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2016/01/13/anonymous-shuts-down-297-thai-court-websites

I like this bit: "Thai police said in response they would file a complaint against the hackers." Who with? Their parents?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

" No KNOB I will make it simple for you. Her Facebook page is unavailable as you said. The other was removed for containing what was referred to a being offensive to women if my memory serves me correct. "

You would know a lot about being offensive, I can only repeat again for what ever reason you want to believe the link was taken down. The particular link to post I refer to, was removed for other reasons which had nothing to do with being offensive to women .....

This link taken down by Facebook, as it breaks their terms and conditions on the spread of controversial, harmful and hateful speech ..

When you can provide some evidence that Laura Witheridge's Facebook account was closed or the page removed due to it breaching Facebook's terms and conditions on the spread of controversial, harmful and hateful speech I will deem you still a complete KNOB.

There is no terms or conditions Facebook places on accounts that prevents individuals from telling it how it is. Interestingly this link is still active.

https://www.facebook.com/anonymousforjustice/videos/567635633385675/

" There is no terms or conditions Facebook places on accounts that prevents individuals from telling it how it is "

In addition, our Statement of Rights and Responsibilities (www.facebook.com/legal/terms) prohibits “hate speech.†While there is no universally accepted definition of hate speech, as a platform we define the term to mean direct and serious attacks on any category of people based on their race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability or disease

You can say what you want, providing it's not deemed inappropriate by the Facebook community, in which case it wil be removed ............

How do I report inappropriate or abusive things on Facebook (ex: nudity, hate speech, threats)?

We're sorry you're having a bad experience on Facebook, and we want to help. If you want to report something that goes against our Community Standards (ex: nudity, hate speech, violence), use the Report link near the post, photo or comment to report it to us.

You continually provide these fallacious arguments supported with cut and paste quotes. Which is why the term "KNOB" is just so appropriate.

As I asked before. Please provide some evidence her post was removed by Facebook because it was in breach of it's guidelines?

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1452766720&typecate=06&section=

Anonymous Releases Court Data as Police Vow to Catch Hackers

BANGKOK — Police said today they would go after the hacker collective known as Anonymous after its members took down hundreds of court websites and released sensitive data it claimed to have obtained.

Following Wednesday’s massive Anonymous attack in protest of the outcome of the Koh Tao murders trial, police spokesman Dechnarong Suticharnbancha said the Technology Crime Suppression Division would track down the self-described hacktivists for prosecution.

He acknowledged police still have no clue where the attacks originated from.

Courts spokesman Suebpong Sripongkul said Wednesday that at least 10 IP addresses linked to the attacks from outside the country were identified.

Statements posted online to accounts used by members of Anonymous indicated the attacks were part of a campaign to call attention to corruption in Thailand’s justice system after two Myanmar men were found guilty and sentenced to die for the deaths of two Britons on Koh Tao in September 2014.

Some sites were accessible while others remained offline Thursday. Suebpong said such attacks would be ineffective.

“The Court of Justice would like to say that the computer attack cannot change the judgment, and the lawful verdict issued by the court,†he said.

Those participating in Anonymous campaigns are more sympathetic volunteers than “members,†and typically employ sophisticated methods to cover their tracks. It was unclear how police intended to bring them to justice.

Data Dump

The Blink Hacker Group associated with Anonymous last night leaked a large, 1GB data file said to contain internal information stolen during the attack including personal details about court officials.

“We hacked in Thai Justice Net in order to find some of confidential files after police sites attacked,†they wrote “Pages can be restored by any mins...our target is just to take down their Justice Net and get their information.â€

A brief review of the database found what appears to be genuine records and telephone numbers for personnel and judges.

Dechnarong said they believe the hackers were the same who previously brought down a number of police websites on Jan. 4.

Junta deputy chairman Pravit Wongsuwan reportedly ordered the Royal Thai Police to bring the perpetrators to justice.

Asked this morning whether more money should be budgeted for securing government websites, Pravit said, “Sure.â€

http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2016/01/14/police-consider-prosecuting-koh-tao-victims-sister-over-thailand-criticism

Police consider prosecuting Koh Tao victim's sister over Thailand criticism

By Coconuts Bangkok January 14, 2016 / 17:31 ICT

The commissioner of the Royal Thai Police said yesterday the authorities are investigating the Facebook post of Laura Witheridge, sister of Koh Tao murder victim Hannah, in which she slammed Thailand over the “bungled†murder investigation.

Chakthip Chaijinda said he had assigned the International Affairs Division to translate Laura's Facebook post to inspect whether it violates any laws.

In the lengthy Facebook post on Jan. 10, Laura, whose sister Hannah was brutally murdered on Koh Tao in 2014, called the investigation "bungled" and accused the Thai authorities of using her family for press photo opportunities by lying that they were going to give the family an update on the investigation.

She also wrote she had been threatened, chased, and offered bribes by Thais.

"What if I told you that I have been sent crime scene photographs? What if I told you that I have been chased in my car? What if I told you that the Thais offered us ‘compensation’? Obviously we were absolutely appalled and declined," she wrote.

The post was heavily edited after it was picked up by international media. Laura eventually took down her Facebook post.

Chakthip said the investigation was based on forensic evidence and that officials have held many conferences to clarify society’s suspicions over the case. He insisted that the Thai authorities paid importance to the death of foreigners, Daily News reported.

Hi,

"Courts spokesman Suebpong Sripongkul said Wednesday that at least 10 IP addresses linked to the attacks from outside the country were identified."

And it is likely that none of these IPs had anything to do with the hackers other than being used as tunnels/proxies.

Sanuk!

But surely you can go to the address and arrest the people there? Like on CSI ?

I joke, judging by the Boys in Brown, past utterances, they are probably finding out what IP address means, about now.

And the fact that the IP addresses are likely not in Jurisdictions that fall under Thai Law.