Update on Thermae

Fatboy

actually, i gotta solve a puzzle here for 'ya. seems still to bugger you after all that time.

not long after our last exchange, i suddenly found myself having been made a moderator on nanapong. the first thing i did (ohh, that unbelievable surge of POWER...) was banning you. i proceeded then to ban another guy who pissed me off on one occasion. smile.gif

i gotta tell you, it was reall fun being a moderator. but after about 5 minutes that fun started wearing thin, and i haven't been back on nanapong since, except lurking a few times. no idea if i still have the force...

my mate had nothing to do with it, except sharing a few chuckles with me about your theories.

but don't start worrying here now, i guess the last thing on khun sanuk's mind would be to make me a moderator here, LOL!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a coward, lose an arguement/debate and ban the villen who made you feel stupid? Give it a break...that leads only to more of your despised villens, not less..

I don't recall any personal attacks from me, of you..and my "theories" involved FREEDOM, something which I feel strongly about being an American. "Bargirls" should not be treated like they are going to be punished or face retalitation if they QUIT working in same. NONSENSE Fly, you can not sit back and pretend you don't understand the issue, FREEDOM is an issue any human understands and flys don't post on the internet so you must be a human.

dippedy do do, dippedy day

Nok the Kook

don't worry.

there is no problem from my side, it was all a huge pisstake a long time ago, nothing else. me banning him during my short time as a moddy was just part of the pisstake.

you won't see any form of flaming or other agression from me here, honest promise. i am just very amused that the pisstake worked better than expected...

smile.gif

Thanks Sarisin. Exactly what I was wondering about, the tricky timing needed to see all these spots now the 2am closings are in effect. I usually start in Biergarden with a ST then another ST (sometimes becoming LT) from Nana or Cowboy, and then Thermae. My trips range from 4 to 10 days, five or six times a year and I like to have some variety. The Thermae sure gets alot of diferent reviews. I like it but when I took my English friend to show him, he didn't like it at all as it was "too hardcore". YMMV I guess. Definitely trying Eden this trip (next week). Say, have you been to the "Q" Club?

Smitty

Re: Update on Thermae [re: Big Kev] Reply

>Waiters in the Thermae??

Since when?<

since i have known it, that must be around 12 years

Ok, if you guys say so. But in the dozen trips I've made there, I've never noticed anyone I'd ever consider a "waiter." Several times, the same old hag has fetched beers for me, but I really thought she was just a really run-down BG who had fallen to level of hustling tips on her own.

I will be returning to BKK for first time in over a year this week and will do some primary investigation of this waiter issue my first night in town!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

Archived