Rugby World Cup

Coss

1 hour ago, Stickman said:

In the end your boys played well this morning.....looked a lot better than the All Blacks. Horribly boring match though!

If you call having a man sent off, not crossing the opposition line and letting them cross yours playing well.

Apart from the Red card, basically England were just more disciplined than the Pumas 

It did even make the news in Germany these days that the All Blacks lost against France. Like Baseball and other Anglo-Saxon ways of entertainment not many people here understand what this is all about, neither do I. Occasionally all players pile up on each other for unknown reasons, but then running somewhere obviously undamaged. Though some are. Jerry from the Bangkok oversize-condom-company might know why but I believe it is baseball he likes to talk about. He is now in Soi 22 down in a subsoi. His T-shirts wre good quality, 400 Bht each. I could keep on talking but it would be all meaningless. Where, by the way, is Cavanami? I started reading John Grisham all over again, Cav recommended him here. Sycamore Row, what a masterpiece. Leave the building now, good night.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...