Russian Driver Crashes With A Motorbike, Killing 2 Foreigners In Phuket

Coss

An American man and a Luxembourgian woman died on the spot in a road accident in Phuket Province, while the female Russian driver was injured.

The incident happened near the Friendship Beach Resort entrance on Wiset Road, on the way to Rawai Beach. Phuket Police officers from Chalong Police Station were notified at 1:00 a.m., and they then contacted a forensic doctor from Vachira Phuket Hospital, as well as staff from the Rawai Municipal Rescue Unit and the Phuket Foundation, to assist with the scene examination.

A grey BYD car with a Phuket licence plate, driven by Miss Irina, 41 years old, Russian nationality, collided with a Honda Click motorcycle with a red licence plate in Phuket Province...

https://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/2023/11/05/russian-driver-crashes-with-a-motorbike-killing-2-foreigners-in-phuket/

Jeez - when I think that I used to get staggering drunk and jump on a bike I'd rented, in the middle of the late rush hour...

4 hours ago, Coss said:

Jeez - when I think that I used to get staggering drunk and jump on a bike I'd rented, in the middle of the late rush hour...

After being taken to the hospital by the rescuers, the Russian driver will be investigated

Headline states “Russian Driver Crashes with Motorcycle”

From article “The Russian Driver will ne investigated”

Nowhere does the article mention “Alcohol, Drinking or Drunk”

So where did Detective Coss surmise they were “Staggeringly Drunk and jumped on a rented motorcycle” and that Rush Hour is at 1;00 AM?

Your honour/highness/perspicacious person:

Unworthy detective Coss, was relating personal behaviour - being -  "I used to get staggering drunk and jump on a bike I'd rented"

further

in the middle of the late rush hour."..  implies that the rush hour referred to is the late one, late, not being early, unless your shift starts at 2:00am in which case 1:00am might be early for your shift :)