Public service announcement.

Coss

I Coss,  heretofore do unreservedly apologise, to the poster known as MPIH.

I was wrong to assert, that posting a link and  a preview of a Napoleon themed sex scene was unacceptable in the public area of this Thai forum. Unfortunately as I deleted it, I can no longer re-post it.

I am admonished and I accept, that posting interesting items from the past, as a way of noting how much times have changed, is also unacceptable.

Further, I am now in compete agreement that all my future posts must be THAI centric and that any other poster's content, that may be of interest to others, will not be joined by me, if there is no ThaI Content.

I invite MPIH to re-write to board rules to his satisfaction and tender them to K.S. when he is more well.

Lastly I will no longer delete Spam posts without express authority from MPIH or his designated agent.

6 hours ago, Coss said:

I invite MPIH to re-write to board rules to his satisfaction and tender them to K.S. when he is more well.

I assume MPIH does not want to rewrite the board rules, he is more than happy to comply with them just as published.

I presume what MPIH wants is for admin to only moderate in accordance with the laid out rules and not make shit up

• Haha 1

On 1/18/2024 at 1:25 PM, Coss said:

I Coss,  heretofore do unreservedly apologise, to the poster known as MPIH.

I was wrong to assert, that posting a link and  a preview of a Napoleon themed sex scene was unacceptable in the public area of this Thai forum. Unfortunately as I deleted it, I can no longer re-post it.

I am admonished and I accept, that posting interesting items from the past, as a way of noting how much times have changed, is also unacceptable.

Further, I am now in compete agreement that all my future posts must be THAI centric and that any other poster's content, that may be of interest to others, will not be joined by me, if there is no ThaI Content.

Lastly I will no longer delete Spam posts without express authority from MPIH or his designated agent.

Generally speaking, when making an apology, I try and keep the sarcasm out of it. While I am seldom if ever wrong, thus not needing to apologize “for real,” I have had to issue a “phony, yet sincere sounding apology. “ In this case, I might have stopped at “I apologize.”  Usually when I have a disagreement with MPIH, I send roses and chocolates, but that is another matter entirely… I hope this information is helpful and I certainly hope it was in no way offensive to anyone. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2024 at 1:27 PM, Coss said:

You are correct, I am not.

Cheers

Coss

Than in this case, may I suggest an evening of cocktails, dinner and dancing? Maybe some roses and a box of chocolates? It always works for me…if he is not open to it, I will be back in 2 weeks…head down eyes up wink…