Is Stupid White Bastard Racist?

bust

5555 I almost posted that but didn't for that reason 😂😂😂

I'm just so over everyone jumping on the "Woke" train. Like I said before I'm sure 99% of most law enforcement have been called worse.

Australian culture Acca Dacca, Neighbours and Mark “Chopper” Reid. (Not Vegemite, cheap copy of Marmite)

You say “Woke” I say “anti-woke” if minorities can claim sexism and racism so can majorities, play the Paki Bitch at her own game.

2 hours ago, Mekong said:

Australian culture Acca Dacca, Neighbours and Mark “Chopper” Reid. (Not Vegemite, cheap copy of Marmite)

Strangely Neighbors was more popular in the UK than OZ

Not sure what to read into that :dunno:

19 hours ago, Mekong said:

She is of Indian heritage, if a Brit was to refer to her as a Dothead a Paki Bastard or a Black Cunt you can bet your bottom dollar she would be the first to complain. You can’t have it both ways.

Its about bloody tie too, every race, religion, creed and sexually seems to be protected by various xxxIsm laws except Hetro White Male.

MoBO Music of Black Origin, try having for white it’s racist 

Black Police Federation, try having a White one

Black Businessman of the Year.  …   See Police

Black History Month   Why?

Women in Engineering, Having awards for Men is Sexist

Pride Month Trans Rights and so on, where is my Hetro Month, where are my Hetro rights

100% agree with you! Same in the states! You/we as hetero sexual white men have no claim when it happens to us. If we do complain, the complaint is somehow dismissed as “different.”  Yet, those protected people will keep saying “…wait until it happens to you..!” We point out it just did and they tell us “…it’s different when we do it…” or “…now you know how it feels…” as if that dismisses it. I tell these people “…if you want to really know about discrimination, don’t drag up what happened years ago, just try being a middle aged heterosexual white man in San Francisco, everybody is against you…”  Frankly I find it all amusing, and I think when the line gets pushed too far, there is some backlash, which does happen from time to time and when it does, these protected groups get the slap they deserve. 

34 minutes ago, Old Hippie said:

But would they vote for Trump…twice..?

That's a special kind of stupid only found in one place.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Old Hippie said:

But would they vote for Trump…twice..?

I said stupider not moronic senseless imbeciles 

Always reminded of the late great George Carlin when discussing stupidity 

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bust said:

That's a special kind of stupid only found in one place.

I thought we fucked up with Regan, then bush, then bush 2…but yeah…WTF..? This ass clown is actually leading in the polls…very scary…and the best the other side has to counter is a different kind of fuck wit…