Nanaplaza on speed!

khunsanuk

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If a newbie to LOS uses this message board and does his homework he will easily save $50US within the first 2 days of his initial visit. In a 2 week period I have no doubt 1,000s of baht can be saved without being a cheapskate just from following various tips and information found on this board. And when you get to LOS and have an urgent question or just need to get something off your chest, well you know where to look.

"We'll save the wall of shame for anyone who reneges on their pledge, okay?"

Makes me think we should consider an "allowance for bad debts" account, which any reputable business practicing full disclosure would do. Maybe not stop requesting donations until we're a few hundred dollars over $5,000.

""If you've been reading this board for a year, that $50 works out to less than 14 cents a day. Where else can you laugh out loud and/or be morally outraged for that kind of money?

Say yes and promise US$50 to the server fund and your name will join these others on the honor roll [and you'll get cool stuff -- see KhunSanuk's post above]. ""

61 down, 39 to go.

61 down and 39 to go. Count me in but only under one condition: the tally must first reach 99 before my pledge counts: Other words I want to be the person who puts the tally over the edge.

I can see the Bangkok Headlines now: Shit-Spattered Dog sends NanaPlaza Form flying into the future with his generous donation of 50 America Bucks to the Lets save the future of Nanaplaza.com's quest of continuing to provide, to the free world a wealth of information of the really exciting aspects of Bangkok's vibrant night life.

Very Very lucky that this request has been made at the time it has

because I will be in Bangkok in early November. Would just love to meet the Ks and actualy see where all my messages are stored.

Archived