Nanaplaza on speed!

khunsanuk

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

"Question : how to get this thread back to live and when do we get our new server ?"

Jigger is almost done with the payment stuff (have seen the first betas already, which he finished at 3am last night!!!), so I will likely start a thread soon when he is finished.

Sanuk!

Will we begin paying, or do we wait until the $5000 has been pledged? I'm fine either way, but what if we all start paying, and then not enough money is raised?

Hi,

"Will we begin paying, or do we wait until the $5000 has been pledged? I'm fine either way, but what if we all start paying, and then not enough money is raised"

Yes, we (well you guys smile.gif ) can start paying. If we don't reach the $5,000 we have a backup plan (two different types of hardware upgrade that will also increase the speed of the board, just not as well). Worst case scenario Jigger and I will pay the balance, and riducule all those that pledged and didn't pay up smile.gif

Sanuk!

Yes, we (well you guys ) can start paying. If we don't reach the $5,000 we have a backup plan (two different types of hardware upgrade that will also increase the speed of the board, just not as well). Worst case scenario Jigger and I will pay the balance, and riducule all those that pledged and didn't pay up

Good plan ! start making that list then !

See you on speed soon ..........

Cheers !

Archived