Nanaplaza on speed!

khunsanuk

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

"Is there going to be a time limit to the fund raising, say the end of this month?"

Haven't really given this any thought to be honest. I am waiting for Jigger to have a spare hour or so, so he can set up the payment system. Should hopefully be soon.

Sanuk!

Like Greg said this thread is too long for most people to read.

I suggest you start a new thread with a brief explanation of what the money is going for and what one gets in return for their donation including the hotel raffle. And I like how Doxyblue keeps an updated donor list and grand total.

I already paid. I stopped off at NEP for a few beers a couple of nights ago on my way to the airport. Ended up sitting with a cute dancer in one of the 1st floor go-gos. Had a nice time and as I was getting ready to leave I had a brilliant idea. I asked her if she knew kuhn sanuk, she gave me a nice smile which I took to be a yes. So I handed her 2,100baht and said, "this for kuhn sanuk". She obviously had no problem understanding this as she gave me a big smile and a wai before accepting the money.

So KS if you make it to NEP this weekend be sure to look for Noi, likes to smile a lot, working in one of the 1st floor bars on the right, forgot which one. Ask her for your money, shouldn?t be any problem. sanuk!smile.gif

ANNOUNCEMENT!

Those of you who read the Food section on this Board know that *I* won the 2000 baht for July. smile.gif

I hereby pledge, ONCE IT'S ACTUALLY PAID TO ME, to chip it in to the New Server Fund on top of my previous $50 pledge, and that will mean $100 American FROM me, AND four (4) chances at the Grand Prize FOR me. smile.gif

Archived