Thai gals - What exactly do you like about them?

Goodthaigirl

Hi guys,

I've been reading too many times when you guys mentioned sth like, "She takes good care of me." or "Asian/Thai girls are different from farang women".

I would like to know what exactly you like about TG (BG or NBG). I want something very specific - like one posters discribed how sweet his bg for the night was when she picked up his cloths and cleaned the room/bath room for him. It doesn't have to be a house chore though.

May be something simple but sometimes overlooked yet, still linger in your mind and keep you coming back to her/Thailand.

Thanks

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Specifics?

In my personal interactions:

1. The courtship process doesn't involve a million "games" for the possible suitor as in the States.

2. The ability to move past a dispute rather quickly after the grievences have been aired and explained by both parties. (The most important one for me)

3. The women have a real can do independent attitude when it comes to accomplishing goals.

4. They don't compete with men in a negative and detrimental way. In other words they understand that there are differences between men and women.

5. The willingness to do the "little" things without feeling like they are being subservient.

6. The "sanuk" mentality.

7. The sniff kissing (makes me melt)

jjsushi,

>5. The willingness to do the "little" things without feeling like they are being subservient.

6. The "sanuk" mentality.<

Would you please elaborate a little bit more on these two points?

What are the 'little' things you were talking about?

Thank you very much in advance.

I love the cute voices many Thai gals have. Although sometimes a screamer pops up, the type who shouts higher and higher in conversations to drown out all others. Typically from Isaan.

The care they show for family, also their in-laws is admireable. Although this can also turn into a negative thing if they rot themself together.

They dress and take care of themself always. The standing in front of a mirror for hours, always looking their best is something different from most farang girls. The late father of my ex-wife used to say if she did not spend a lot of time with a mirror she must be close to death.

I find just about every young TG attractive: seriously probably 90%. The smile, the face, the voice, the clothing, the body language, the size, the hair, the shoes, buddhist customs, everything! In fact, I have not been even slightly interested in any other women for years now. I am not looking for a serious relationship so BG's are a perfect fit. This is teriffic for me because I love Isaan girls; I find them very physically attractive and love talking about the countryside with them (and sometimes visiting with them). There is a certain simplicity with them I admire; they can be content with just basics in their lives. They strive for happiness (live for the day) more than wealth or status. They also seem to readily accept you for who you are. Strangely, I have never connected well with Laos girls even though you would think they would be very similar.

There is something very unique about the BG scene too. I think the best analogy I can put in words is the BG's make you feel like James Dean. You know, you are walking around and "bad girls" are attracted to you and want to hang out with you everytime they see you. They are excited to see you, look to you for good times around town, and want sex with you. So walking around bars you get this feeling that you are "it" and it feels like a million bucks cuz you have never dreamed of experiencing anything like it.

The big smiles.

They just always seem to be happy and carefree and sporting a cheeky grin from ear to ear.They make you feel like the centre of the universe.Western women on the otherhand expect the whole world to revolve around them.No matter what you do for them they always want more.

Thai women are also very affectionate and caring.I spent a few days in Samui with a non bg last year and she just made me feel like a star.Never seemed to tire of doing things for me even without asking.And those funny little faces they always seem to pull.They make you laugh and then pull another little face because they can't understand what you find so funny.I find them irresistable.

The dark skin and beautiful bodies.Nothing can compare to waking up next to a beautiful thai girl.The sleepy look followed by a big smile.Just makes me go all warm and fuzzy!

GTG,

I also like the sanuk mentality.

I like this about most Thai people in general, not just Thai women.

I would define this as a childlike attitude towards life.

Meaning: Life should be enjoyed, without too much seriousness; one should be able to laugh at oneself as well as others.

Too often, in the West, as people become adults they lose that childlike outlook, they become serious about everything, focused only on the goal of obtaining more. They stop giving a crap about anyone but themselves, their goals, and their wants.

Here is an analogy:

I take a picture of a group of farang, they are going to be impatient for the picture to be taken, and they will be bothered that they won't look good in the picture; it will be a fairly serious affair.

I take a picture of a group of Thais; it is totally different, joking, action, all smiles.

You are Thai and maybe you've never lived in a Western country for a long period of time. I advise you to do this, and then you will know why we like Thai women.

Oh yeah, esthetically, I like the almond eyes, black hair, skin tone, and cute little butts. Oh wait, I guess that's just my wife. smile.gif

6. The "sanuk" mentality.<

[color:purple] I use "sanuk" in the terms of things must be fun, enjoyable or interesting. I find that mentality pervasive in Thai women. I guess the best example I can give is a Thai friend of mine who has been in the States for several years, pursuing and obtaining her engineering and then Masters degree. When it was all said and done she took a job here to gain experience. After 1 year in her field she quit and is now attending acupuncture school because she thinks it is far more fun and fascinating.

Personally I know few people willing to quit a profession that they spent years studying for all in the name of doing something more fun and interesting. We in the States would consider it foolish to change career tracts after so many years of investment. Regardless if we were unhappy with our choice.

color=purple>

>5. The willingness to do the "little" things without feeling like they are being subservient.

[color:purple]

One example of little things comes to mind. I was tired and it was around 23:30 I had this strong desire for a vanilla milkshake. I expressed this to my TG in a matter of fact manner with no expectations of her even listening to me wishing aloud. I figured there was no shop open to make a vanilla milshake at that time of night. Wouldn't you know it my TG left the apartment and brought me back a vanilla milkshake (she also got some ice cream for herself)! I was flabbergasted! There was no way in hell one of my American GF's would pop up and do that for me without me begging them. I must also mention that my TG complained about how the milkshake was too expensive and she would learn how to make them so we could save the money!

Another story comes to mind. I was hanging out in my apartment in Phuket one night with my TG when about 4 of my male friends unexpectedly showed up. After 40 min we ran out of whiskey. My ladyfriend on cue hopped on her moped and returned with a couple of bottles, mixers and snacks. She then went into the kitchen a cooked us some food. Not one damn complaint

Trust me a chick in the States would have been pissed big time. She would not have gone to the the store without some sort of argument or "Why can't you go, they are your friends?" attitude. She damned sure would not have gone into the kitchen afterwards and make us some garlic short ribs with rice.

Basically these are the little things that can endear a woman to a man IMO. These acts are a simple demonstration of I am here to help you out and make your life a little easier. I am part of the team. An appreciative man in turn will do the litttle things to make her happy and show his commitment to the team.

color=purple>

You studied overseas, right? What differences did you observe between farang couples and Thai couples.

I go into a bar in Thailand and waitress will wipe the sweat from my brow, fan me, and get me a cold towel. In the States they won't even throw a dirty rag at you. smile.gif

Thai girls don't need to shave their legs. They are naturally smooth. cool.gif

Good question. But for me, It's ME i like in LOS. there is just so much in this country (and traveling in general) that i learnt from, and about myself too, it just seems that there is something about the asian continent that allows you to step back and comprehend or ask a few more things about life, this world, and what you are doing in it. When the setting is so awe-inspiring, and you love women, then you also profit from being around them. The sex, the skin color, who cares, i am one of the few on this board who does think it does not make much difference where they come from if 2 people click. After that, it's always hard work anywhere to make a relationship successful.

Archived